+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

gayanj40

Apr 3, 2017
Hi all,
I got nomination from ontario recently but my IELTS is about to expire (28th) before I can apply, and the next draw will be on the 30th. Very unfortunate. :( My question is will my nomination be still valid or will they cancel it? I am planning to take IELTS on November though.

vinegarandsalt

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
points are not evenly distributed in the pool. so, i am not expecting a 20 point increase from 464.

i m on the edge with 473 points and i can t believe it.

Reactions: Dr Seun

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
With all the high volumes of PNP candidates being nominated, yes the next draw will sky rocket. However, the draw after that will surely show a significant drop in CRS scores once the top tier has been issued ITAs.

Just my guess.

Reactions: journey21

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Felling so anxious these days, finally after giving 6 attempts in IELTS I finally managed to get clb9 and my CRS score now is 458. I was so happy that sooner or later I'll get ITA. But now looking at the gap between draws I don't think I'll get ITA in 2020 also.
same here mate, I can not find a reason about skipping regular draw due to FST in October, May be new government is settling up and they are not paying attention for now. Because this way EE will be ruined for long time, I know so many PGWP holder are crying as permit is about to expire, As far as I know Canada wants skilled immigrants but this is going difficult day by day. I hope they will come up with new plans soon to make CRS stable, otherwise thousands of people will be loosing their status in Canada and turn to visitors and eventually leave the country after investing thousands of $$ they spent for Canada. I hope that it will not turn like Australia in immigration prospective.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Felling so anxious these days, finally after giving 6 attempts in IELTS I finally managed to get clb9 and my CRS score now is 458. I was so happy that sooner or later I'll get ITA. But now looking at the gap between draws I don't think I'll get ITA in 2020 also.
I know many people who are stuck in the range 458/459/460 with everything maxed out. They are going to start losing their 5 points starting end of January. I hope something positive turns out for everybody.

Reactions: journey21

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Why would there be no future draw? That makes no sense; please consider your words carefully before posting. There are so many on this forum who are hopeful and will get invites in the future.

renz21

Oct 24, 2019
I doubt the score would be going down if the federal election end...My score is 440 and I am trying to boost it up to 460. But now 460 is far from enough.Wanna to give up :(:(
Hang in there don't give up.
More options will be opening up in the coming months.Possibly Municipal Nominations.
Keep praying and trusting.
All the very best.