+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I went to one of the consultants, he suggested me to create profile with spouse and create another profile without spouse accompanying. I denied because I cannot afford to leave my wife alone because of new born baby and we are nuclear family hence we need each other.

But, Agents are clearly creating two profile per applicants. If this is the case, it sure can increase the number of people in pool.

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
Almost 600 Nominations in the pool as of September 27. Once nominations die down, probably by November end, 450+ will get touched.

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I went to one of the consultants, he suggested me to create profile with spouse and create another profile without spouse accompanying. I denied because I cannot afford to leave my wife alone because of new born baby and we are nuclear family hence we need each other.

But, Agents are clearly creating two profile per applicants. If this is the case, it sure can increase the number of people in pool.
I thought having 2 active profiles at a time is considered ILLEGAL, and when cic runs the check, those 2 profiles with same main applicant’s name will be banned

I used to think about doing so but after knowing that is ILLEGAL and would result in illegibility risk, i immediately withdrew one profile

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
They didn't make IELTS mandatory for me, but I went ahead and submitted it anyway, at the time, I had an average overall band of 7 and it wasn't an issue. I submitted the General Training one
They didn't make IELTS mandatory for me, but I went ahead and submitted it anyway, at the time, I had an average overall band of 7 and it wasn't an issue. I submitted the General Training one
Bro. few questions - In order to qualify for 30 additional points for Canadian Education, Would any Canadian Masters Degree ( 1 or 2 years ,Course Based or Thesis) qualify for 30 points? or is there a requirement that it should be related to our field of study or work experience? or should the Canadian Degree Fall under NOC Code A or B?. Situation I am facing right now is my experience is in IT ( >10 Years - SQL DBA, Datawarehouse Analyst etc.. but not as a Software Engineer (Java,.net etc.. ) and My Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Most of the Course Based 1 year Masters related to IT Field require a Bachelors in Computer Science. I am at 451 and looks no hope based off today's draw. Could you let me know if you know of any such Maters courses and Universities ( Designated Language Institutes) which do not need Bachelors in Computer Science degree and fetch me 30 additional points.

Reactions: cino86

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Almost 600 Nominations in the pool as of September 27. Once nominations die down, probably by November end, 450+ will get touched.
There are too many that are still in the process and did not get the nomination. It won't go lower than 457 in December.