+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

Batboutt

Oct 2, 2019
Good morning every body on this glorious day

I am new on here and this is my first time posting, my score is 453

I have some questions please:

Are we sure that the draw is happening today?

Are ITAs received on the same day as the draw?

Do PNPs happen and get issued on the same day as the draw too?

Thank you so much! Good luck to every one!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Good morning every body on this glorious day

I am new on here and this is my first time posting, my score is 453

I have some questions please:

Are we sure that the draw is happening today?

Are ITAs received on the same day as the draw?

Do PNPs happen and get issued on the same day as the draw too?

Thank you so much! Good luck to every one!
Response to Q1: Within 24 hours
Response to Q1: Not necessarily

Reactions: Batboutt

prince_lords

Feb 21, 2019
I rejected my Alberta NOI once. So, if I withdraw my current express entry profile and create a new one do I have a chance to receive NOI from Alberta again? Any suggestions

May 29, 2019
yes definitely, After last screw ups I lost faith in EE but still my Canadian lawyer who is practising since last 20 years told me don't worry if you have anything near 450. Before January there will be B2B draws and that would bring CRS down and eventually all will be picked. She said not to panic and hang on, it is just matter of time.
May I ask for ur lawyer deta

May 29, 2019
yes definitely, After last screw ups I lost faith in EE but still my Canadian lawyer who is practising since last 20 years told me don't worry if you have anything near 450. Before January there will be B2B draws and that would bring CRS down and eventually all will be picked. She said not to panic and hang on, it is just matter of time.
May I ask for ur lawyer details and contact number I am n such a great need for a lawyer who is familiar with such matters pls pls pls
May I ask for ur lawyer's detail pls I am in most need for the help of someone who is expert n such matter pls pls pls

Sau2409

Jun 2, 2019
Hi, i have a query related to spousal work experience. As i know from the crs tool, one can claim 5 points for spousal CEC experience.in my case am not getting that 5 points even after adding the 1year spousal cec experience with a proper noc.
Detail-
09/18-11/18: company1
11/18-03/19: company2
03/19-till date: company3

if anyone has any view on this, please share.
TIA.
Any comments from anyone???

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I've just visited Oinp tread , and many people who had been invited in August just received their nominations in their EE profiles. Which makes them +1000 candidates. Hope this cannot affect badly today's draw. I'm so hope to see reduce in crs. But. Imagine,if so far there are 1,000+ candidates with crs more than 1000. So, they all will get ita-can this affect the CRS?

Reactions: fzmk111

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I rejected my Alberta NOI once. So, if I withdraw my current express entry profile and create a new one do I have a chance to receive NOI from Alberta again? Any suggestions
Similar to ITA, the PNP has the same case.
If you decline it, you're still in the pool and will be selected in the next possible draw. No need to redo the EOI profile. If the profile is expiring soon, only then should you re create the profile.

Reactions: georgeb88