+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

Ray of hope

Sep 30, 2019
When will it come down to 454 ???????
I am losing hope now
It might take a little long since more and more applications are coming through and the cutoff score doesn't seem to dip. If you are lucky enough, you might get provincial nomination or also wait foe 3 to 4 months for the good news.

Ray of hope

Sep 30, 2019
I entered to the pool yesterday with 490 but i did not receive a ITA today. do you know what is the reason of this? thanks
Congrats on your score. But the cutoff also depends on the tie brea breaking rule ( date) and it says August 29th. You might probably get ITA by tomorrow (2nd oct). All the best dude.

Ray of hope

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. The reason I am keen to go for general immigration is because majority of my experience is in Real Estate industry, which is not on demand in most of the Canadian provinces. So, I can’t get picked up in PNP’s. Moreover, I am very keen to change my field of expertise by opting for few marketing courses and start afresh. Thats the idea. Nevertheless, SINP ( Saskatchewan provincial nomination ) is open. I don’t have much idea about it, but you can throw some light on it for other readers if they happen to participate in this PNP.
Thanks
Dear VKA, delighted to know more about it. Province like Nova Scotia are always open for us. Please jump into the normal province nomination program for safer side. To my knowledge they had issued nomination for application with 380 points and their fees is around 500CAD. Try it.

Ray of hope

Sep 30, 2019
I had a query on work experience for a friend. She has five years of part time work experience and the remuneration was in cash. Can she claim 2.5 years of work experience if she can get a letter stating how many hours she worked and how much she was paid?

Thanks in advance
Dear Priyanka, Yes it is worth a try. But please note that the letter should be on the official letter head of the respective company along with the start date and finish date, position held, no.of hours worked per week/month, also mention part-time or full time, description of the job and also the salary and terms. Please also get it attested by the firm's higher officials and get it sealed.

Reactions: Priyanka2010

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Thank you for reply. But I think that the number of people receiving OINP nomination decreasing compared with RoH126 thread. At that time, there were more people asking for the update of CRS score from 4XX to 1000+. Is not it?
01 Aug NOI recipients are now receiving nominations and they too were sizeable.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys, once I get my brdiging open work permit , is it possible to travel with that?
Yes. However, if you leave Canada while your application is being processed, you must meet all the admissibility rules before being allowed back into Canada.