+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
@NikSharma01
Hi, I need some advice. I have received an invitation today. But am confused if I should accept this one or wait for the next draw. I got my FD done on 28th of Aug. Even if I sumit my documents on the last day which will be 18th Nov, I’ll be 10 days short of my FD being 3 months old as required.
Is there a chance my proof of funds won’t be an issue if it’s 2 months and 20 days old.
Or should I wait for the 2nd Oct draw to happen just to be safe!
I recommend getting a gift deed from a relative rather than declining an ITA which could be someone's last chance to Canada dream.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Thanks man. I went to UK and studied for 5 years (Bachelors plus masters) - PR Impossible. Now Australia - Impossible. Thought Canada, gave it a try with great IELTS on first try - now impossible. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be eligible for any of the PNP.

As luck would have it ... journey is over now!
Mate SINP announced the new in-demand list yesterday. Now they have a bigger in-demand list and they only specify 129 occupations that are ineligible. So it has almost become like an EE. So please check there. If u lose hope, then u would never know when the opportunity has knocked your door. Please keep your eyes open always and do best at what you are currently busy with.

Also, keep an eye on new 491 to launch in November.

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/09/saskatchewan-significantly-expands-list-of-eligible-in-demand-occupations-0912805.html

D'trox

Mar 6, 2019
Depends on what your CRS score is. If it is high, and you're confident to get an ITA again, you should do it the right way and decline. If you have been lucky to receive the ITA, you have to find a loophole in the system, or some other way.

(One way is to get funds transferred to your account from a relative, preferably parents, with a gift deed.)
I see. Thanks, I’ll try to figure out something!

D'trox

Mar 6, 2019
Please don't waste ITA's like this and snatch away some deserving person's chance in next draw.
Try and work out other means and make use of the ITA which you've got. I am sure there is always a solution to work upon and wasting ITA is definitely not a good option.
Thanks!
I see. Thanks, I’ll try to figure out something!

MMUNEEBA

Sep 18, 2019
Mate SINP announced the new in-demand list yesterday. Now they have a bigger in-demand list and they only specify 129 occupations that are ineligible. So it has almost become like an EE. So please check there. If u lose hope, then u would never know when the opportunity has knocked your door. Please keep your eyes open always and do best at what you are currently busy with.

Also, keep an eye on new 491 to launch in November.

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/09/saskatchewan-significantly-expands-list-of-eligible-in-demand-occupations-0912805.html
what does that mean? every occupation which is still in demand can apply and Get ITA with eligible score?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Reactions: NikSharma01