IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Any idea how along medical and pcc take in India. Also, for OINP candidates what extra documents will be required to fill ita other than what I submitted for oinp @NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma
Medical can be done in few hours, depending on your medical history, the number of people at the hospital etc. Mine took only like 3 hours to finish (Fortis bangalore), that too because there was a lot of people for visa medicals.
PCC is the same, takes 2-3 hours maximum, take an appoint at your nearest passport seva kendra, report on time with the required documents and just follow the instructions.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Finally, received my ITA!!

For those who've been following my journey. My previous PR application was refused on Monday after 10 months despite my eligibility being 'Recommended Pass' which came as a complete shock. I was dropping 5 points next month. So past 2 days was struggling a bit to think clearly on how to proceed.

Relieved to have made the cut-off!! Now I feel a lot more relaxed and will look into appealing my previous case. Looks like Canada does really want me!!

I initially spent 5 months in these ROH threads last year and didn't really expect to be back in one again but I'm glad my wait this time was not longer.

Yes, my journey has gotten a lot more harder and longer but in the end it's the destination that matters!!

To all those waiting for the golden ITA, all I want to say is somethings in life is worth fighting for. So never give up, if you do then it didn't really mean much to you in the first place.

Don't lose hope on your Canadian Dream!! There is always a way!! Good luck!!
Can i know your rejection reason?

Reactions: Adeebarahman

abhi4001

Jun 8, 2018
Has anyone noticed the accumulation of candidates in the 451-600 range, as compared to the previous draw? It shows that the majority of the candidates selected in the previous draw were PNP's candidates. I think maybe more than 2500 otherwise how the 451-600 range has about 1.5k more candidates than the previous draw.

Last edited:

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020

For those who've been following my journey. My previous PR application was refused on Monday after 10 months despite my eligibility being 'Recommended Pass' which came as a complete shock. I was dropping 5 points next month. So past 2 days was struggling a bit to think clearly on how to proceed.

Relieved to have made the cut-off!! Now I feel a lot more relaxed and will look into appealing my previous case. Looks like Canada does really want me!!

I initially spent 5 months in these ROH threads last year and didn't really expect to be back in one again but I'm glad my wait this time was not longer.

Yes, my journey has gotten a lot more harder and longer but in the end it's the destination that matters!!

To all those waiting for the golden ITA, all I want to say is somethings in life is worth fighting for. So never give up, if you do then it didn't really mean much to you in the first place.

What was the reason for rejection? Asking cos I'm going to submit now

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Not always one day. Can be longer
PCC is a one day thing. You need to book your appointment to nearest Passport Seva Kendra online and visit PSK on the day of appointment. If you get morning slot it should be done on the same day.

Don't have experience of medical though. Sorry.

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019

Congratulations. Lot of us were praying and hoping that you would get an ITA in this draw. Hope you have a smooth process this time. Congrats once again. . Good things happen to good people. ☺

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
October 2nd draw prediction out of sheer gut feeling:

@3600 - 460±1 normal, 461±1 PNP surge.
@3900 - 460±1 normal, 460±1 PNP surge.

Since I am not going deep into details, not sure about the tie breaker.

And once the cutoff drops below 460, it will be a quick decline to <455 in 3 or 4 regular bi-weekly draws.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Reactions: NikSharma01

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019

Congratulations on the ITA!

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I am at 456 and now switching to plan B, I e. go for studies in Canada and then apply for PR after completion of my degree. Looks like CRS will not come down to 456 before October and I will come down to 451 in October. Don't see any other way of increasing my score and it's painful to sit in the pool and wait.
If you opt for this then please do share your experience.

Reactions: Priyanka2010

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Finally, got my most awaited ITA today after a struggle of 8 months here (overall 2 years journey).

Thanks everyone for your kind support and motivation throughout this entire nerve-wrecking period of waiting. These ROH threads have been a great blessing here for most of the applicants, especially the low CRS holders like me. It has really helped me a lot and others as well. Will continue lurking here and helping others as per my limited knowledge.

My 2 Cent advice:
"If you're a low CRS holder and seeking for the boosted morales, then you're at the right place. You just need a little "Ray Of Hope", so jump into the ROH threads and be blessed. Become deaf infront of the haters and listen to the genuine folks only if you really want to survive, otherwise the negative ones would try harder to shatter your dreams at any cost."

A big thanks to Ontario for awarding me the Nomination, only because of that this draw's cut-off seemed considerably low to me and so, I was able to grab the ITA easily.!

As I say always - "Failure is a fog through which we glimpse the triumph."
Its just a matter of your consistent efforts. Never Give Up!

Once again Congratulations to all of the ITA receivers.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hopes are now over. What felt like an easy way back in May is beyond reachable now.

It sucks to be on the other side of the line, and not to be a part of the Canadian immigration movement with a decent score of 447.

All the best guys!
Can feel for you. Keep yourself abreast with the draws and PNP program and do your best to fit yourself into a PNP depending on your NOC.

Reactions: armaanwadhwa

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada

Congratulations for your ITA and Good luck my friend!

Please update details in your signature. Also, please be very cautious with your EE application this time. :)