+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
But wouldnt those applicants be in the 600+score section? With 800-1000 points to say the least
Correct. This jump to 463 is mostly because people with better scores are now showing interest in Canadian PR. The PNP nominations would reflect a significant increase in the 600+ section, and since it's not enough to drive up the score this much, the only reason seems to be as stated earlier.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
May be we shouldnt publish our score and share any info anymore publicly. I have a strange feeling that it has a negative impact on this lottery.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Correct. This jump to 463 is mostly because people with better scores are now showing interest in Canadian PR. The PNP nominations would reflect a significant increase in the 600+ section, and since it's not enough to drive up the score this much, the only reason seems to be as stated earlier.
Jump is always gradual. Not this absurd. Besides it would have been understandable if they had a month between the draws. 2 weeks is just to less for such a chaotic upsurge. Now I am not discrediting you. Better candidates would also have been a factor. But it cannot be this much impactful. The assumption is factually not sound.

Reactions: Dee1729

chesin

Sep 4, 2019
Have you guys considered the possibility that there may be "bot" manipulation going on. Create a bunch of fake profiles to keep scores artificially high. Who would do that and why? Group of big agents to sell people on their services and also PNP promises. Just a thought.

Like others, numbers seem to be off.

missusd

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, I know the topic of the hour is ITAs, but I had a proof of funds question I was hoping someone might have an answer to. I've withdrawn my PF recently. So there are large lumpsome amounts deposited into my account. One of them is from a trust (previous company) and the other directly from epfo. Is it enough to show pf statements to explain source of funds here? The EPFO statement is simply a printout of the document available online

Captain789

May 27, 2018
It’s hard to explain. I’m good in statistics and when strange things like this happen, I can sense something fishy is going on. Does not add up.

The strangest thing is that the rising number of those people with 460 would most likely be reflected by rising activity here and on other forums because people normally have many questions.

If we speak about pnps - we would hear and see these people rising in this percentage and screaming about getting their pnps.

Eqbal

Feb 28, 2019
Disappointing draw:(.. I was holding my Ielts reevaluation for speaking (clb10 in other modules) hoping for an ITA in this draw..
Hoping for a change in score .. my CRS could change from 456 to 459..

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Have you guys considered the possibility that there may be "bot" manipulation going on. Create a bunch of fake profiles to keep scores artificially high. Who would do that and why? Group of big agents to sell people on their services and also PNP promises. Just a thought.

Like others, numbers seem to be off.
Good idea