+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
Guys, I've gone through the data of overall pool size right from draw 119 to 124 and realized that average daily additions in the range of 440-450 in every two weeks is around 20-30 applicants on daily basis and the group which is not touched for quite sometime. A similar trend has been seen in 450-600 although with the assumption of X3 times, i still feel the score was deliberately kept that high to minimize the intake due to backlog. The average score will still be around 440-450 range considering number of new joiners with CLB9 and above and foresee that score will eventually land somewhere there from mid Sep onward.

khush2canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Guys, I've gone through the data of overall pool size right from draw 119 to 124 and realized that average daily additions in the range of 440-450 in every two weeks is around 20-30 applicants on daily basis and the group which is not touched for quite sometime. A similar trend has been seen in 450-600 although with the assumption of X3 times, i still feel the score was deliberately kept that high to minimize the intake due to backlog. The average score will still be around 440-450 range considering number of new joiners with CLB9 and above and foresee that score will eventually land somewhere there from mid Sep onward.
@asad_ali_awan Broher so nice to hear such +ve words, so can someone from 445 to 450 expect something by end of this year or next year once the backlog is cleared and scores falls below <450?

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Modify family information.
On top of the page.
In family information for question "How many family members does applicant have?" we've already added 2. But Marital status tab in Personal details has question "Will this person accompany applicant to Canada?"- currently it shows NO. this field is disabled and can't be modified. What should i do here?

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Also, since I am already PR in Canada. My doubt is why should I need to put Yes to a question in my Wife's profile about whether spouse is accompanying applicant to Canada?

Since I am PR, i've no dependency on my wife(who is primary applicant).

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
@asad_ali_awan Broher so nice to hear such +ve words, so can someone from 445 to 450 expect something by end of this year or next year once the backlog is cleared and scores falls below <450?
100% from Mid Sep or start October I guess. Because already 457 is touched and as I observe, after remaining applicants in that range of 450+ with new joiners we are very much closer to 450 around or lesser. Historically, CIC went aggressively in the last quarter and increase the ITA with many surprise draws which we have seen one of within 9 days. So be hopeful everyone around, because roughly 40K ITA to be issued and with the trend of new entrees its very much possible that score will touch around 440 again before this year end.

blessedveev

Jul 25, 2019
Hi guys.. I’m a bit worried. On my EE profile, I filled my last and first names only in the space provided but my passport also bears my middle/native name. E.g profile name is Assad Zainab, passport name: Assad Zainab Krishna.
I can’t update my personal details and I’m yet to get ITA. What should I do?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
How you can say that?? Mostly draw happens around IST 8:00 PM
Don't get angry, I'm just very sad now (after all the efforts) and no-one has responded to the time of the draw.
Thanks for the timeline, btw, there is still a hope then?