Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi guys.. I’m a bit worried. On my EE profile, I filled my last and first names only in the space provided but my passport also bears my middle/native name. E.g profile name is Assad Zainab, passport name: Assad Zainab Krishna.
I can’t update my personal details and I’m yet to get ITA. What should I do?
On top of the page, modify family information.
Do it.

Reactions: NikSharma01

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
Need some urgent help here. My new IELTS results were updated online yesterday. I have all the details except exact test results date. Can I update the test date as yesterday and is it possible to change the results date later? I am going to call IDP and collect the TRF soon. But I cant wait to update my new results. Please suggest.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, I am already PR in Canada. I got married in may and she's in india with 430 points. She'll need to update her profile in Express entry to married. Want to know, what should she answer to question where it is asked "Whether Family member is accompanying"?
Hi dear,
I think before that question, there will be a question like "Is your spouse or common-law partner a citizen or permanent resident of Canada?" and if she answer yes, the accompanying question will not appear.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Need some urgent help here. My new IELTS results were updated online yesterday. I have all the details except exact test results date. Can I update the test date as yesterday and is it possible to change the results date later? I am going to call IDP and collect the TRF soon. But I cant wait to update my new results. Please suggest.
Test results date will be of yesterday's if that is the date they provided to you earlier and thereafter the results were posted online yesterday. Better call IDP and confirm and then update your EE profile.

Reactions: Akshay10

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Result date and test date are two different things Test date is when you gave the test. I am assuming you are asking about result date a call to IDP should be enough to confirm that.

Reactions: Akshay10

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
Test results date will be of yesterday's if that is the date they provided to you earlier and thereafter the results were posted online yesterday. Better call IDP and confirm and then update your EE profile.
Thanks Priyank. Test was on 23rd. Sorry for the confusion. Results were available yesterday online. I was planning to update the EE profile with results date as yesterday. Just wanted to confirm if someone had faced similar situation. Yet to get the TRF hard copy.