+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

zaheer87

Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone !!
i need some assistance,
my CRS score along with my wife is 446, and without wife is 456.
should i apply with CRS score 446 or 456 ???
my consultant says that we must go with 446 as the points are trending low and by the end of this year, you will hit that ????

Reactions: khush2canada

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi everyone !!
i need some assistance,
my consultant says that we must go with 446 as the points are trending low and by the end of this year, you will hit that ????
My personal opinion.... If u can increase score to anything 450+ with wife, tht would be best as score r most likely fall up to 450 by end of year... But it should be 450 plus not 450...if u can't then go for without spouse or try PNP if u r eligible for pnp. ..

Reactions: ahsanshahbaz

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone !!
i need some assistance,
Are you guys okay to be separated for atleast one year? Because sponsoring your wife later on might take atleast a year.

Like @#EEC said, if you still can increase your score in anyway, try to do that first so you both can go together.

If you leave your wife behind, you will have to do the same or more complicated process again when you have to sponsor her.

The score will come down eventually but I'm not sure by how many points will it come down to by the end of this year.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
With last draw things r very. Much back to track n now it will be abt 1 point drop with every draw as pool is overfilled with 450+candidates since 1st may... if from now onwards there r regular 2weeks draws...score will fall to abt 450 with 3600 ITA... So ppl with crs less than 450 it's not good to wait,better put some efforts n climb to 450+....

zaheer87

Aug 22, 2019
My personal opinion.... If u can increase score to anything 450+ with wife, tht would be best as score r most likely fall up to 450 by end of year... But it should be 450 plus not 450...if u can't then go for without spouse or try PNP if u r eligible for pnp. ..
thank you very much
i am planning a re IELTS for wife sooner, and will try to improve the score, moreover
I am electrical engineer, i havent seen any pnp for this profession lately ?
can you guide me for any pnps ???

Reactions: #EEC

#EEC

May 19, 2019
thank you very much
i am planning a re IELTS for wife sooner, and will try to improve the score, moreover
I am electrical engineer, i havent seen any pnp for this profession lately ?
can you guide me for any pnps ???
Yea IELTS is the only Amendable factor so must try hard on it... N regarding PNP I have zero knowledge... So kindly consult some experienced guys from Forum.. .

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Hi everyone !!
i need some assistance,
Apply wid 456, u always have option to reject ita and enter pool again
Moreover, any stupid gap from cic May swing the CRS to 460s anytime, nobody knows

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi all
Im in process of gathering documents for eAPR ..in the wes report actually there are two pages first page is showing as Reference#: <number>/lwd and on the second page is showing as ECA#:<Number>IMM

What should I select In this case? when I initially filled the profile I have selected only ECA# number ..but when I have received the post , there are two pages .. what should be the correct way ?

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi all
Im in process of gathering documents for eAPR ..in the wes report actually there are two pages first page is showing as Reference#: <number>/lwd and on the second page is showing as ECA#:<Number>IMM

What should I select In this case? when I initially filled the profile I have selected only ECA# number ..but when I have received the post , there are two pages .. what should be the correct way ?
It should be ECA number only that ends with IMM.... so you are good.

did you fill for Bachelor and Masters both?