+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

damruchuran

Sep 4, 2019
Hey and welcome!

If you have all papers needed from that company and you have completed your 3 years+ of experience, you can quit your job.
One thing I'm not sure about is how long are the papers valid, with 462 points you willl surely get an ITA in the next draw so I think it's fine :)

Congrats bro and I hope all the best for you :)
I should have mentioned a couple more things before posting, I have a bachelors degree which was assessed by WES. I also did two year PG diploma in Canada and have only 1 year work experience with that job. My IELTS score was S 8.5, L 8, W 6.5, R 7.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: GhAyoub

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I apologize in advance if I break any rules of this forum, this is my first post here and I hope someone can shed more light on this matter. I have been working as Restaurant Supervisor for more than a year now, I already have submitted my profile with 462 points(really hoping that 125th draw can change my fortune after so long). Back to the question, is it okay if I quit my job next week since I already have sufficient points, proof of letter along with pay stubs and the whole nine yard. The place where i work is toxic, I am constantly underpaid according to the market out there, long hours, no weekends off.
Can someone please advise me if quitting now is the right thing to do?
you can but i ll suggest you to wait for your ITA and then after submitting docs which would take only couple days considering you have all the required docs like PCC, reference letter, etc so just stick for few weeks we all are hoping there's gonna be a draw today but lets see how CIC screw us this time

damruchuran

Sep 4, 2019
you can but i ll suggest you to wait for your ITA and then after submitting docs which would take only couple days considering you have all the required docs like PCC, reference letter, etc so just stick for few weeks we all are hoping there's gonna be a draw today but lets see how CIC screw us this time
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
I should have mentioned a couple more things before posting, I have a bachelors degree which was assessed by WES. I also did two year PG diploma in Canada and have only 1 year work experience with that job. My IELTS score was S 8.5, L 8, W 6.5, R 7.
Hope this helps.
Does your job is supported by LMIA?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
My prediction is that this time it will be above 460.

465 is my guess. Because the last draw took place more than 2 weeks ago. So the cutoff score will go up.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
My prediction is that this time it will be above 460.

465 is my guess. Because the last draw took place more than 2 weeks ago. So the cutoff score will go up.
Lol. 465? What are you high on? Have you even observed the dynamics of how this works? No offence man, but you seem to be clueless about it.
If draw happens today, expect cut off to be well below 460.

Hk07

Aug 7, 2019
Is it like we cannot leave the job for which we have claimed points? I have recently switched my job for which I have considered for points. But my new job is also of the same NOC so will it create any trouble for me? Please guide since reading this post am worried now.

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I am at 457 and have submitted for oinp on 22nd August .Now my doubt is am I still eligible to get ITA and if so what if I get an ITA today, shall I withdraw the oinp application and continue with ITA?
Please suggest.
Can someone please advise