+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by NikSharma01, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Ok thanks . Is there any specific format for Indian PCC with regards to Canadian PR ? I spoke to a friend at my home town who works at local passport office . He said there is no specific format . Is it true ?

2. 1. Just login/register on https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
    2. While filling application select "Canada" and "Immigration purposes except citizenship"
    3. Book an appointment at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)
    4. Reach 15 mins before the appointment time on the day of appointment. Only original passport must be sufficient. But carry other govt. IDs just in case.

You can pay online beforehand to avoid delays on the day of visit.

Hope that helps. :)

3. What an amazing draw it was! Much needed to boost the morale of all those who were demotivated with score crossing 460.

Good luck to folks waiting for an invitation. Good days are always ahead! Never gone by.

Congrats to all those who made it yesterday

4. Ok thank-you so much

5. Finally, your desparate waiting journey has been ended, mate!! I told you already that you could witness your ITA by the end of August or in September.
    Well, You don't need any Accurate Predictions from us now. :D

Wish you a better luck for the smooth processing of your application.! ;)

6. Its always a relief to see posts such as these...
    Am so happy for those who did not hang up their boots but patiently waited.
    These guys will surely inspire others to stay motivated

NikSharma01 likes this.
  7. What is the ECA report then, didn't it give you an undergraduate diploma and graduation degree?
    If yes, then you should be good for 2 or more degrees and hence scoring 460+.

8. You are still very young, you can also commence a master degree program. With a masters, you will easily reach 480. Iā€™m 33 years with a Masters and I just received my ITA yesterday.

9. I like this! Please add me to the list 453.

Angel1113 likes this.
  10. The positivity in here today is electric. Ooh. Let's keep it up. Congratulations to everyone receiving ITAs this week. We're right behind you.

Midnight Blessing and Thumper like this.
  11. Thanks- any ideas/prediction on next score and time?

Angel1113 likes this.
  12. Guys, is it mandatory to enter all addresses for past 10 years within India? have 5 addresses.

13. Congratulations to everyone!

I am in the pool since April sitting at 447. The draw has got everyone excited and hopes are up for increase in ITAs and a further drop in score.

Patience is the key "fingers crossed"

Thumper, tonydlaw24 and khush2canada like this.
  14. Yes. Number of addresses don't matter, so don't worry.

shivarora likes this.
  15. @infectious i am also around 447 , so will it be again at 440 to 450 range? what are your thoughts