+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
This is unnecessary. Cic should first deal with all the PR application backlogs instead of inviting more people.
Hmmm. I firstly I want to say "LOL"

but then again this was all you could have said given the surprise you got today.

Now that instead of 28th (as per your magic ball prediction) IRCC did it on 20th and your repose is "OMG how can they issue new ITAs there is backlog?" Bro are you for real? it is CICs problem to deal with backlogs and I am sure they are doing it reasonably well which is why they continue to issue more ITAs. Even if they have been slow, backlog will get cleared eventually. Delaying ITAs is not the solution, bringing effective and smart processes can increase productivity this what I have learned in my professional career and I am sure IRCC being a professional and organised institution is working on that. Those who are suck will get their PRs in time.

Seniors like yourself who got ITAs and PRs should be encouraging people like me and others who are new to this in ways they can increase their scores and how to deal with post ITA process But every time you post your post is negative? That makes me wonder, are you not liking canada? is the weather a bit too cold for you? Please do share your personal experience after landing that had transformed you into a discouraging member of this community. Look forward to your response

Also, could you please enlighten use with the wisdom behind your predictions in ROH 124 thread. I want to know the process how you predicted that so we all can avoid that process for making extremely incorrect predictions

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm. I firstly I want to say "LOL"

but then again this was all you could have said given the surprise you got today.

Now that instead of 28th (as per your magic ball prediction) IRCC did it on 20th and your repose is "OMG how can they issue new ITAs there is backlog?" Bro are you for real? it is CICs problem to deal with backlogs and I am sure they are doing it reasonably well which is why they continue to issue more ITAs. Even if they have been slow, backlog will get cleared eventually. Delaying ITAs is not the solution, bringing effective and smart processes can increase productivity this what I have learned in my professional career and I am sure IRCC being a professional and organised institution is working on that. Those who are suck will get their PRs in time.

Seniors like yourself who got ITAs and PRs should be encouraging people like me and others who are new to this in ways they can increase their scores and how to deal with post ITA process But every time you post your post is negative? That makes me wonder, are you not liking canada? is the weather a bit too cold for you? Please do share your personal experience after landing that had transformed you into a discouraging member of this community. Look forward to your response

Also, could you please enlighten use with the wisdom behind your predictions in ROH 124 thread. I want to know the process how you predicted that so we all can avoid that process for making extremely incorrect predictions
Quite the opposite, I always encourage people to apply and move to canada. I'm just making people aware of the difficulties that await them here. Those who are not financially well off won't survive here. Forget about the 16000$ for a family of 2 minimum requirement. It will last 3 months.

BOgundipe

Jun 4, 2019
Hi all,

I updated my profile but forgot to hit the submit button - My score should be 458. can anything be done- also any idea what the score fr next draw will be ?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi all,

I updated my profile but forgot to hit the submit button - My score should be 458. can anything be done- also any idea what the score fr next draw will be ?
You can't do anything for this draw unfortunately but don't worry you will get an ITA in next draw most likely.

Reactions: Dheana90

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Wow. Actually, it's still a pretty high score. I just don't get it. Till now, this year's draw list (shown in this forum) have only (7000+) candidates in 451-500 category and every draw has almost 3600 invites.
If there are only 7000 people with 450+ score then why is 450+ be the minimum score in almost every draw? Shouldn't it be the maximum score? Is it like all 56000 invitees have got score above 450?
I got 429 and yet the consultants say to me like, "you are good to go" or "you are qualified. You just have to wait for 6 months" and what else. Is this all just B.S. or I really have a chance with this score?
If not, what can I do to increase this score?

Any suggestions are welcome.
Too low. Since they create EE program, CRS barely drops under 450. My suggestion tries to get PNP.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Wow. Actually, it's still a pretty high score. I just don't get it. Till now, this year's draw list (shown in this forum) have only (7000+) candidates in 451-500 category and every draw has almost 3600 invites.
If there are only 7000 people with 450+ score then why is 450+ be the minimum score in almost every draw? Shouldn't it be the maximum score? Is it like all 56000 invitees have got score above 450?
I got 429 and yet the consultants say to me like, "you are good to go" or "you are qualified. You just have to wait for 6 months" and what else. Is this all just B.S. or I really have a chance with this score?
If not, what can I do to increase this score?

Any suggestions are welcome.
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk.

I not an expert or a fortune-teller.

Retaking IELTS is the most common route people take to increase CRS..
There is a CRS tool on canada.ca .. I suggest to look at it for how and how much you can improve your CRS

Reactions: Thumper

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Quite the opposite, I always encourage people to apply and move to canada. I'm just making people aware of the difficulties that await them here. Those who are not financially well off won't survive here. Forget about the 16000$ for a family of 2 minimum requirement. It will last 3 months.

That's not your business ,you this guy from the devil's hood.let me tell you bro,u are just a jealous person, I really tot u were very very reasonable, I know better you aren't. You just can't shut your opinion when it's not needed...I really think you suffering from diarrrhea of negativity. No one here will suffer,we will all adjust and be better than u for sure.pls export your negativity away from this forum and leave this guys to have the best of hope that is really working out for people who believe.go away from here pls.

ACD

Jul 22, 2019
Hi,

I updated my EE on 19th August with the hope of increasing the CRS from 455 to 462 but sysyem did not reflected it. I Still it apears as 455. If I had the increased mark I would have got the invitation in the last round. I raised a " technical report" through my EE profile yesterday regarding this. What else should I do?

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
Congratulations Everyone who got ITA today. CIC is unpredictable this year for sure.

@Kenneth89 I hope you also got your invite finally my friend, please confirm. If Yes, Congrats in advance buddy!

Rest, please be positive and always remember one thing - It's not over until you WIN!
Thank you for being a great support to all of us in this rollercoaster journey to get ITA.
I have received mine and wishing everyone good luck!!