+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Friend I think its clear now

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

At 35, I dont want to test CIC system :)

I think this authenticate my doubt. Since I meet the MEC and the CRS criteria and being declared as married, I can add after ITA as well before eAPR.

Your thoughts plz.
Of course you can add spouse if score does not drop below cut off. Don't listen to this 'nitin' fella.

Reactions: Ontherock

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey all, if a person has 2 positions at a company over the past several years, and s/he would like to only claim points for one of them, would it be necessary to explain why the other one is not claimed?

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hey guys im filling the past activities POST ITA section, in order to not leave any gaps i have to list that worked for two small companies (2009 -2010 and 2010-2012) both no longer exist and of which i dont intend to claim points, any idea on how should i address this since i cant produce a reference letter for this and wouldn't want this to hurt my app

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys im filling the past activities POST ITA section, in order to not leave any gaps i have to list that worked for two small companies (2009 -2010 and 2010-2012) both no longer exist and of which i dont intend to claim points, any idea on how should i address this since i cant produce a reference letter for this and wouldn't want this to hurt my app
Enter/move those you are not claiming points for in personal history, and you won't need reference letters

Reactions: jjk505

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Mention the points which you've written here and an LOE will do the needful with it.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My girlfriend got her ITA sometime last night/this morning. One less thing to worry about :)

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Hello guys, for post ITA, the 10 years requested, does it have to be dead on accurate? I dont remember alot when it comes to before coming to Canada, and since I am not claiming any points for them as well. Also, does the address information have to be dead on accurate?

seff786

Apr 26, 2019
Friend I think its clear now

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

At 35, I dont want to test CIC system :)

I think this authenticate my doubt. Since I meet the MEC and the CRS criteria and being declared as married, I can add after ITA as well before eAPR.

Your thoughts plz.
mate, your at last chance saloon right now considering you are 35 and time is really against you.
you had a healthy 459 to begin with, no idea why you had to create a profile saying that your spouse is "non-accompanying" (well other than the fact that you wanted that sweet ita asap and the score bump you got for not including your spouse), so yep i am sure this fact would not be lost on the ircc official, and yes you can push your luck and try explaining and what not, but do you really want to do all this at this point in time??/
the ircc officer may or may not accept your application after a lot of deliberation (we are talking atleast three to four months here ) as your basically trying to edit your profile, and at the end of it all the officer might rescind your ita, and i really dont want you to lose this chance in life due to this.
so for gods sake just decline your ita and get into the pool asap and this time dont go for the "non-accompanying" spouse option, and iam pretty sure your should get a " zero complication " ITA within the next draw or two.

and btw mate, the ircc directive regarding including your spouse after ita applies only to thise ppl who were nto married when they received their ita and they have this convenient option of including their spouse after ita and before e-apr.
this doesnt apply to ppl who change their minds after the fact, i wouldnt call it mis-representation but rather you getting a bad deal, so you eitehr fight for a better deal and wait it out and you may or may not get a better deal or you withdraw your bad offer on the table and get a better deal in the next draw or two (i.e an ita which includes your wife)

cheers

(And a word of advice to all those ppl going for the non-accompanying spuse option for that sweet sweet ita, pleae think this through as its not easy at all to get your spuse to canada after you land, and we are talking years here, many a family has got destroyed because of this, and i feel its just not worth it all.)

Reactions: deed

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
Open it on a computer screen and take a screenshot before opening it of the messages section and then after opening it. The message will appear as well as the date.
Thanks EnthuChap,

I tried doing that also separately, but in that case it doesn't show my profile ID or name on that page. so, I either get the date, or I get the message that has my name. Will it work if I club the two separate docs in one pdf and then submit it?

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Thnks mate for your long post.

However, I confirmed with IRCC (call & twitter) and even with Immigration lawyer (toronto) and consultant. They said it's not an issue as long as the combined CRS is above the cutoff. It's not a misrepresentation. Read below reply from the lawyer

''Hi

Just write a plain letter explaining your scenario and apply.

Its not an issue

Regards

''

For privacy, I cant disclose his signature.

So I am going ahead with the application.

mate, your at last chance saloon right now considering you are 35 and time is really against you.
you had a healthy 459 to begin with, no idea why you had to create a profile saying that your spouse is "non-accompanying" (well other than the fact that you wanted that sweet ita asap and the score bump you got for not including your spouse), so yep i am sure this fact would not be lost on the ircc official, and yes you can push your luck and try explaining and what not, but do you really want to do all this at this point in time??/
the ircc officer may or may not accept your application after a lot of deliberation (we are talking atleast three to four months here ) as your basically trying to edit your profile, and at the end of it all the officer might rescind your ita, and i really dont want you to lose this chance in life due to this.
so for gods sake just decline your ita and get into the pool asap and this time dont go for the "non-accompanying" spouse option, and iam pretty sure your should get a " zero complication " ITA within the next draw or two.

and btw mate, the ircc directive regarding including your spouse after ita applies only to thise ppl who were nto married when they received their ita and they have this convenient option of including their spouse after ita and before e-apr.
this doesnt apply to ppl who change their minds after the fact, i wouldnt call it mis-representation but rather you getting a bad deal, so you eitehr fight for a better deal and wait it out and you may or may not get a better deal or you withdraw your bad offer on the table and get a better deal in the next draw or two (i.e an ita which includes your wife)

cheers

(And a word of advice to all those ppl going for the non-accompanying spuse option for that sweet sweet ita, pleae think this through as its not easy at all to get your spuse to canada after you land, and we are talking years here, many a family has got destroyed because of this, and i feel its just not worth it all.)

Reactions: Fantastica

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi ,

For the POF post ITA , I am getting a gift deed for the entire amount in my savings account from one bank but the salary account is in another bank .Is it enough if i show the statements for savings account or should i include my salary account too.

Thanks in advance

Teenz

Star Member
May 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28 September 2019
File Transfer...
24 October 2019
Is there any next thread post ita?

Teenz

Star Member
May 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28 September 2019
File Transfer...
24 October 2019
Senior members please advice. I have total 2 years 10 months of experience in my current NOC. I have received ITA at crs score of 459. My first job (1year 6 months) employer has denied to provide me any documents. The salary was also paid in cash. Can I remove that job while filing AOR? My CRS will be same. Please help.