+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

Mkhan22

Aug 20, 2019
got ITA .....very happy .....where is facereailty guy ......no post from him today ...
Can you plz tell me that are you in skilled trader class ? I am in federal skilled worker class at 459 and still havent got my ITA . I am wondering that if this draw is for only skilled traders as they specified on their website.

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Can you plz tell me that are you in skilled trader class ? I am in federal skilled worker class at 459 and still havent got my ITA . I am wondering that if this draw is for only skilled traders as they specified on their website.
federal skilled worket ...i got few minutes back ......u will get within 24 hours

atuls

Jun 1, 2019
Mumbai
Got the ITA at 459. This was really unexpected, you cannot really predict how the score will move and when the draw will be held. Happy to get the ITA finally :)

Reactions: Mkhan22

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Finally got this CIC rulebook which says you can add family member including spouse even after receiving ITA As long as you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and the cutoff score......such a big relief.......only if you provide false information regarding education, work experience and marriage....your application will be rejected and banned for 5 years.... congrats to those who got ITAs :)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

I think as long as your score is more than cutoff you can take your chance. No need to mention that you did non-accompanying for ITA, may be a LOE saying i have changed from non-accompanying to accompanying spouse.

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Friend I think its clear now

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

At 35, I dont want to test CIC system :)

I think this authenticate my doubt. Since I meet the MEC and the CRS criteria and being declared as married, I can add after ITA as well before eAPR.

Your thoughts plz.

Okay, please go ahead and test the IRCC system. Good luck my friend.

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
I have received an ITA... omg struggle is almost over!!!!
Congratulations everyone who received it and good luck to the rest!! You all deserve it!!!

Reactions: journey21

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
SO happy for all who made the latest draw!!
Best day and gift ever!
Congratulations to all, my brothers and sisters.
Godspeed.

anshulmit

Apr 17, 2019
After getting rejected once for improper documentation, was lucky to get it again after sudden rise of cutoff. Really want to do proper doc submissions this time. Any chat/forum for post ita help?

Sudeshna14

Aug 9, 2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
IELTS Request
19-07-2019
Congratulations to all... including me!! :):):) Received ITA finally!!
Such an unexpected Tuesday draw with 457 cut-off!!

So, is there any thread for people who have received their ITA today?;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ammad88

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
What an amazing draw it was! Much needed to boost the morale of all those who were demotivated with score crossing 460.

Good luck to folks waiting for an invitation. Good days are always ahead! Never gone by.

Congrats to all those who made it yesterday

Reactions: Captain789