+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
So, do you guys remember when our 'un-reality' guy so excitedly reported that Trudeau government's chances of re-election had been sabotaged thanks to SNC Lavalin scandal? And how the damning report by the ethics commissioner was sure to kill the Libs?

Well, another round of pre polls happened recently and guess what, Liberals are still expected to win the most number of seats. ;)

How bow dah' @facethereality :cool:

Reactions: rajapanesar

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Yes...I read that...i did not misrepresent anything....i declared I have 3 family members with kid and married.....I can explain that in the LOE...i will not make any changes in the profile......i will say since birthday is in September 10...I wanted the ITA ...So opted for non accompanying......since IRCC officially clarified that post ITA it can be added within CRS limit......if not she will go back after her visa expires next year......it you are giving false information like never married and then change it post ITA to accompanying....that is misrepresentation.
I think as long as your score is more than cutoff you can take your chance. No need to mention that you did non-accompanying for ITA, may be a LOE saying i have changed from non-accompanying to accompanying spouse.

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Yes...its not a fraud or misrepresentation...I can change as long as i have declared being married and now want to change it as the combined score is above the CRD cutoff....even the IRCC approved Lawyer Kubeir Kamal says this it's not a problem...read this

https://m.facebook.com/groups/780067965505427?view=permalink&id=1208689972643222

I think as long as your score is more than cutoff you can take your chance. No need to mention that you did non-accompanying for ITA, may be a LOE saying i have changed from non-accompanying to accompanying spouse.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hey guys thanks for all the support i cant tell you how happy i am, i wasn't expecting a draw today and got my email to check my new messages with the ITA

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Congrats To everyone who got the ITAs. Today's draw is a big win for Gang hope.

Btw someone with the name reality and ball had ITA locked at 465+ and no draw this week at all. They will be very sad today.

Damn you wes just hand me over my wife ECA (Due on 27th Aug). My score would have been 458 and I would have gotten ITA. But hey hope is alive and kicking!!!!!

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
With today’s draw I can only keep hope alive and trust in God. Never knew scores will crash from 466 to 457. Who knows when the next draws will hold? Will it be every 2 weeks beginning from today?
I’m at 453 and waiting patiently.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yooo....I'm absolutely floored. I did not expect the draw to happen today or drop so many points. Hopefully my girlfriend will get her ITA....haven't heard from her yet. Congrats to all the 450+ people who met the cut off. It's amazing how things can change. Here's hoping that they continue with the regular draws to the remaining 450+ people will get their chance to apply. Congrats everyone has received or will receive an ITA....so excited! :)

Mkhan22

Aug 20, 2019
Got ITA today. Thanks for the sensible timely advice.
Can you plz tell me that are you in skilled trader class ? I am in skilled worker class at 459 and still havent got my ITA . I am wondering that if this draw is for only skilled traders as they specified on their website.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you plz tell me that are you in skilled trader class ? I am in skilled worker class at 459 and still havent got my ITA . I am wondering that if this draw is for only skilled traders as they specified on their website.
it didn't say it's only for skilled traders...it just said they were eligible for this draw.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Gyus quick question im filling out the post ITA info, when it comes to id denouements for my wife i have an issue, since her national ID document has expiry date but no issue date on it, any idea what should i do? her passport shows both dates but i wan to include both ids as this number is the one referenced on locally issued documents.