+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone knows how does the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations
works? The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the NOC codes and my NOC code is eligible for notification of interest. I have not yet received any notification from OINP.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Wow. I had to register this forum finally after reading this comment. What a disrespectful comment here. If an applicant has a high score that person is a your dream thief and the one who fakely creates an account? Where are your thought from? Have you actually thought they've been also working hard to achieve that score?

Your first post has gotten it all wrong. My words were not meant to be disrespectful to anyone. I just tried to emphasize on the actual scenario by using that word "stealing".

There are people who didnt have to go through the extra mileage to increase their score. They didnt have to max out their IELTS by taking it multiple times or didnt have to do masters for express entry only. The struggle has been real high for some people out here to just increase a couple of points even.

Then these easily earned crs points humans keep dropping itas for silly reasons and also destroying itas of all these hardly earned people. You can imagine the pain here.

Thanks for writing as it was your first post i am happy to motivate you write one. And, i hope you got my points.

Jul 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does anyone knows how does the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations
works? The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the NOC codes and my NOC code is eligible for notification of interest. I have not yet received any notification from OINP.
Is your CRS score in the range notified on the OINP webpage? I'm not quite sure if ALL candidates with related NOCs receive the letter of interest from Ontario.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Very good initiative but it looks like the real high scorers who are stealing our dreams are hidden somewhere and are totally not worried about our ray of hope gang here.

These guys are also the same people who are filling up their profile with unintentional mistakes and then after they get ita they do reject it and then get in the pool again after correcting their profile. Found such humans in another forums. Tragedy at its best. I believe God ll be at our side and Cic ll eventually reward us for our hard works soon in sha Allah.
Do you know how hard is it to get PNP. If you want to secure ur place, then try to get one. We have to submit application twice. Most people still in PNP pool and never know when they're gonna get out. You just stay in Federal pool and hope CRS just drop down a bit. But those people never have chance to ray of hope like you do.

Reactions: Dheana90

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Really crazy year for EE that's for sure. I can only imagine the stress people with 2 year diplomas are currently facing. We are maxed out at 462 lol. You know it is a crazy year when 460 is not even enough
Yes , in may CRS Score jumped from 450 to 470 after 28 days without a draw, they killed us¡

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
50/50 chances i think they issued invitations recently 3 days ago so they will let those applicants to allow and update their profiles and there are high chances on 28th rather than 21st but i hope its on 21st hope for the best dawg
Who are "they"?

If you are talking about Ontario sending out Notification of Interest, well..NOI is not a nomination, it is just a letter of invitation for eligible candidates to apply for nomination. Candidates who got NOI from Ontario province have to submit the nomination application to the Ontario Province website and the current processing time is 30-60days before they get approval for nomination and if approved, a candidates get message in their EE profile and they have to accept it first before the 600 points get added to their current CRS points.

So, those who received NOI few days ago will received their nomination points within second draw of September or even in October. It won't have any impact on the next August draw which I wanted to see it happen on 21st preferrably.

Reactions: Angel1113 and AB17

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Probability of draw on Wednesday is not so high since I believe its an collaborative effort of Ontario and CIC pushing applicants to accept NOIs by keeping intentional gap otherwise current Ontario draw will lose its importance and again, Ontario will face the same issue of less interested applications. Please remember applicants with higher score generally skip Ontario invite and wait for direct ITA.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Very good initiative but it looks like the real high scorers who are stealing our dreams are hidden somewhere and are totally not worried about our ray of hope gang here.

These guys are also the same people who are filling up their profile with unintentional mistakes and then after they get ita they do reject it and then get in the pool again after correcting their profile. Found such humans in another forums. Tragedy at its best. I believe God ll be at our side and Cic ll eventually reward us for our hard works soon in sha Allah.
Don't say that! you don't know what they have been through and how long they have been waiting in the pool before they actually get NOI from Ontario. I've been following the ROH thread long enough to know and believe that most of the candidates who received OINP NOI are those who have score 440s and lower and THEY DESERVE IT! You don't know what struggles they have been through to be where they were before getting NOI. They might have maxed out IELTS after umpteenth time attempts, they might have masters or higher degrees just to be sitting on 440s score. Or some other personal struggles.

It's not their fault that they received NOI from Ontario. They are just fortunate enough that they work in the field that Ontario is really interested in supporting.

How can you blame them for getting NOI? If some of the candidates reject or not applying for nomination (maybe those who have score of 450s and above), they might have a reason why they did that. Maybe they have score that they thought it can secure an ITA in the next draw after they received NOI or maybe they don't have the fund to apply for NOI. It could be a thousand reasons. But I'm sure it was unintentional.

Before you judge someone, try walk on their shoes. Try asking why they did what they did? Try to be positive like you always want people to be when they post something that doesn't look positive to you!

Please, don't just point fingers and make judgemental post about it! Just be patients like those people who received NOI did. I believe you will get your turn soon.

Cheers.

Last edited:

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Really OINP sent NOI at a score of 467, how does they (OINP) think some will accept NOI at 467 when last EE draw was at 466. Something fishy... Seems like 21st might not see a draw otherwise OINP will have to re-do their stuff.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Really OINP sent NOI at a score of 467, how does they (OINP) think some will accept NOI at 467 when last EE draw was at 466. Something fishy... Seems like 21st might not see a draw otherwise OINP will have to re-do their stuff.
I think @ryanvik must have gotten OINP NOI when his/her score was not 467.

What was your score when you got OINP NOI, dear @ryanvik?

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
I think @ryanvik must have gotten OINP NOI when his/her score was not 467.

What was your score when you got OINP NOI, dear @ryanvik?
451, then updated the EE profile with my Spouse's WES and IELTS score to bring it to 467 now. Still in dual thoughts of if going ahead with OINP should be the right method, in case the CRS stays higher than 466 for next couple of draws.. specially if the draw doesn't happen on 21st

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
451, then updated the EE profile with my Spouse's WES and IELTS score to bring it to 467 now. Still in dual thoughts of if going ahead with OINP should be the right method, in case the CRS stays higher than 466 for next couple of draws.. specially if the draw doesn't happen on 21st
Based on my calculation, 467 should get through even if the draw happens on Aug 28. If your OINP NOI expires before next draw happens then you have an important decision to make...