+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Greetings all, do I need to prove present and previous work history with reference letters and payslip for my accompanying spouse, as I'm the PA. there is no point claimed for this so do I need to attach documents to substantiate this. kindly advise. thanks
Nothing is needed for spouse unless spouse has Canadian experience and you claimed points for that. Just make sure that you mention everything for Spouse in Personal History section instead of work history section.

Reactions: tonydlaw24

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Reactions: lignumvitae

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
Nothing is needed for spouse unless spouse has Canadian experience and you claimed points for that. Just make sure that you mention everything for Spouse in Personal History section instead of work history section.
thanks a lot, but on CIC website, there is a column for her work history which I filled previously.

deepika450

Aug 5, 2019
@NikSharma01 Hi, We have received NOI from Ontario and we are in the process of filling out the application. In the application, there is a place to upload documents for "Status documents issued by IRCC or CBSA". Is this mandatory or mandatory if applicable.
Hi, How are you doing? Congratulation for you nomination.
Could you please let me know if you had applied for the nomination separately or you were approached through express entry only?

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys,

Congrats to everyone who got a NOI from Ontario!
I just realized 3 days late that I got a NOI from Ontario. Now I tried taking a print screen of the NOI, but the NOI date is not getting captured in there. Any ideas what to do about it?

Reactions: EnthuChap

Ranjitrip

Dec 26, 2018
Hi all,
My NOC is 0122 and CRS is 443.
Have got Masters and CLB 10.Only option left to increase the CRS is to learn French.I heard that,to achieve B2 level it would take around 18 months and can fetch you only 4 or 5 points.Hence it doesn't seem to be a good option.
0122 is not in demand list in provinces like Ontario or Alberta where they directly pick candidates from EE pool with CRS above 440.
My question is, does CIC give preference to candidate with CLB 10 when picking from EE pool for PNP,even if the NOC is not in demand?
Sandeep S
Getting a B2 in French is directly proportionate to the no. of hours of study you are willing to put in. Can do it in 6 months if u are dedicated.
Assuming you have given IELTS already and French would be the second language

Official languages proficiency - second official language
Maximum points for each ability (reading, writing, speaking and listening):

• 6 with a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 22 points)
  • 6 without a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 24 points
B2 - CLB 7 would give you 3 points per ability (LRWS)

Also,
CLB 7 in French get you bonus points

Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 4 or lower in English (or didn’t take an English test) 15 points
Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills 30 points

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getting a B2 in French is directly proportionate to the no. of hours of study you are willing to put in. Can do it in 6 months if u are dedicated.
Assuming you have given IELTS already and French would be the second language

Official languages proficiency - second official language
Maximum points for each ability (reading, writing, speaking and listening):

• 6 with a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 22 points)
  • 6 without a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 24 points
B2 - CLB 7 would give you 3 points per ability (LRWS)

Also,
CLB 7 in French get you bonus points

Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 4 or lower in English (or didn’t take an English test) 15 points
Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills 30 points

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html
Most people will not be able to achieve B2 in French in 6 months (it will be more likely A1 - A2 at that point). Most people will need 1/2 - 2 years to get that far (they might be faster with some abilities, but slower in others - writing for example).
Secondly, only upper half of B2 is CBL 7, lower half is CBL 6. So we would be actually talking about close to C1 abilities.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Your scores will only increase or stays same. So you are on safer side anyway. Ielts certificate number also remains same after EoR.
According to IELTS, your scores aren't valid during reevaluation. So if you got an ITA, you might have a problem. Not sure about that though.

Reactions: Green leaf

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
thats why I asked him if he has received the ITA or not
No i haven't got an ITA yet but expecting one soon enough. My current score is of 463 and if my speaking module increases from 7 to 7.5 (which I am sure it will) my score changes to 466. I plan to apply for a remark after the upcoming draw in case crs doesn't come below 463.
Thanks for your responses though.