+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
It won’t. Just think logically

Still there will be one PNP and may be on same day FSTW Draw will happen so you we will see 3 week gap somewhere in September.

Other factors are IELTS(Computer based), Inland applicants, People with old profile who are increasing their points due to increase experience for a year or two.

Computer based IELTS and inland Applicants are major reasons for high score. There are thousands of international students who finished their studies to in 2017-18 and they get Canadian education points plus Canadian experience points as well. And inland applicants Also have option of CELPIP and IELTS .

There are so many inland applicants who created their profile in 2016 and 2017 and they are doing their experience points every year. Canada gives 80000 study permit a year . 80000 students from 2016 and 2017. I was international student and my points were 497 in 2017( I finished my study in 2016) just think with one year experience, Bachelors degree from india and Diploma from canada I had enough points

Let's wait and see...things can turn around!

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
It won’t. Just think logically

Still there will be one PNP and may be on same day FSTW Draw will happen so you we will see 3 week gap somewhere in September.

Other factors are IELTS(Computer based), Inland applicants, People with old profile who are increasing their points due to increase experience for a year or two.

Computer based IELTS and inland Applicants are major reasons for high score. There are thousands of international students who finished their studies to in 2017-18 and they get Canadian education points plus Canadian experience points as well. And inland applicants Also have option of CELPIP and IELTS .

There are so many inland applicants who created their profile in 2016 and 2017 and they are doing their experience points every year. Canada gives 80000 study permit a year . 80000 students from 2016 and 2017. I was international student and my points were 497 in 2017( I finished my study in 2016) just think with one year experience, Bachelors degree from india and Diploma from canada I had enough points
Yes.
So many international students landed in canada from 2016 onwards. Students holding bachelors, masters, even work experience from india got study visas. All those are now applying for express entry with canada education and experience points. All those applicants can easily cross 460 with good ielts score.
And those with low scores are also getting pnp.
That is why cutoff score is staying near 460.
Regular Biweekly draws can bring cutoff below but not below 450.

Reactions: alexross

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Yes.
So many international students landed in canada from 2016 onwards. Students holding bachelors, masters, even work experience from india got study visas. All those are now applying for express entry with canada education and experience points. All those applicants can easily cross 460 with good ielts score.
And those with low scores are also getting pnp.
That is why cutoff score is staying near 460.
Regular Biweekly draws can bring cutoff below but not below 450.
Government believes it is good if more international students are getting PR because they are Canadian educated plus they hv Canadian experience (and that’s the reason they give extra point for both). And they spent 30000$ in 2 years to get that extra points so I also believe that they deserved that extra benifi of points

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
My brother entered in express entry pool with 459 score in July. As a secondary applicant, his wife can appear for IELTS and even if she gets 6666, their score will bump to 471 I believe. With a current score of 459, can they expect an invitation in the net 2-3 draws or shall she appear for IELTS. Please share your suggestions. Thanks
If there is a draw on 21st Aug 459 should be the CRS
Wud suggest to wait till 21st
If no draw on 21st then take all measures to increase the score

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Experts,

Is there any possibilities for Alberta and Ontario to issue any more noi in August? What is your views considering the past experience and nature of these provinces?

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Today our 31 clients Got their ONIP approval so all those will have 600 points . We will update their profile today or may be tomorrow. So they are approvingly ONIP applications so I don’t think that CRS will ever come below 458 in 2019
Good info!
How much % of total 1600 may have gotten approval in this lot?
U can guess by ur share of 31 clients .

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
So we got our ITA. Now all our savings are in my wife account but that account is in joint with her mother. So how do we transfer that amount. Should we transfer in one go or in small amounts?
Remove your mother in laws name from the account (if possible) and use same account.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
A little something to cheer you guys up.

Liberals just took the lead. ;)
Just 1% ahead of conservatives if you go by the vote share, but that doesn't matter, because they are also leading in the most number of seats, with a crushing 12 point lead in Ontario.
Also, Trudeau is resurging in the 'choice of P.M' rankings. He is leading the leadership polls too. :cool:

Reactions: mona247

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
sou
A little something to cheer you guys up.

Liberals just took the lead. ;)
Just 1% ahead of conservatives if you go by the vote share, but that doesn't matter, because they are also leading in the most number of seats, with a crushing 12 point lead in Ontario.
Also, Trudeau is resurging in the 'choice of P.M' rankings. He is leading the leadership polls too. :cool:
source ? Conservative win will be against history as most PMs had two terms in Canada, but you never know.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
sou

source ? Conservative win will be against history as most PMs had two terms in Canada, but you never know.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/this-weeks-338canada-projection-the-tories-nagging-problem/amp/

Liberals have huge support in Ontario and Quebec, the areas that send most legislators with the number pegged at 121 and 78 respectively.
Conservatives on the other hand have lead in scarcely populated areas, such as Saskatchewan and prairies. Their best bids are B.C and Alberta and they both send only 42 and 34 legislators to the house, respectively.
Conservatives may look ahead in vote share at times, but they are lagging as far as winning seats is concerned.

Liberals have a real chance now!

Reactions: ersandee

Eomdqi

Aug 8, 2019
Today our 31 clients Got their ONIP approval so all those will have 600 points . We will update their profile today or may be tomorrow. So they are approvingly ONIP applications so I don’t think that CRS will ever come below 458 in 2019
Are they from the July 12th NOI group?

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
What about the time when OINP exhausts its PNP allocation? Last year it was 6600 against a total PNP allocation of around 57000. This year the total PNP allocation is a few thousand more, which means that OINP allocation will though be proportionally higher (but only a bit). Going at the speed at which it is going as of now, it seems likely that OINP has almost reached its limits.
CRS will surely take some impact, but nothing it won't be able to overcome. 459 is a harsh prediction. More like 452+.