+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
I just recieved my ielts score online.can I update my profile with the trf number from online results.? Or should I wait untill I receive it by hand.
Please advice
you will need to enter the date the result was issued on cic website and I believe you can only find that on the test form. I stand to be corrected.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
you will need to enter the date the result was issued on cic website and I believe you can only find that on the test form. I stand to be corrected.
As he said, the result is issued today, so the result issue date will be 20/8/2019. I had a similar case and got an sms of my results on the 15th Aug. I updated my records the very same day while mentioning the day of results as 15th. Now when I have my TRF, it mentions the same date i.e. the 15th of August.

So whenever you get your preliminary results online, that is the day of your results on the TRF as well.

Reactions: Ans123

CananEE123

Aug 20, 2019
Hi guys, Our CRS score is 446. My wife is the main applicant for Express Entry and waiting since April in the pool. Me myself is a graduate. I want to go to Canada as a student visa now but my lawyer advising that I can’t apply student visa now. But I read in the internet Something call “Dual Intent”.
If someone has knowledge in this area please advise.

Thank you guys for having this thread I learned a lot from this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Berlineyeba

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
As he said, the result is issued today, so the result issue date will be 20/8/2019. I had a similar case and got an sms of my results on the 15th Aug. I updated my records the very same day while mentioning the day of results as 15th. Now when I have my TRF, it mentions the same date i.e. the 15th of August.

So whenever you get your preliminary results online, that is the day of your results on the TRF as well.
Thanks ..

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
Where is the trf number listed in the online result page?i took paper based one..
It's usually at the end of the page and looks like this NG050000111AHEU445. It contains your country code, centre number, your exam number and some letters from your name and surname

Reactions: Can_2017

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
AoR august 19th. i have a state of service document in arabic which details my work experience and the diffrent school i have worked in. this document was issued august the 1st but the translator wrote june the 1st ... that is the only error. will this slide or should i correct this ?