May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
458 doesn’t seem to have a chance within 2 months. Only 1 draw ago I felt quite safe at 458!!! Can’t believe it...
I don’t think it will reach 458 this year,
With strange patterns and artificial score increases or elections coming up.
Time to kiss goodbye

Reactions: facethereality

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
CRS pool data shown only till 2nd Aug? Normally they show the data upto 5 or 6 days before the draw!!

Something is really fishy!! Not only is the artificial score inflation theory getting stronger day by day, now it's also pool data that's going through criticism.
I too have the same question...why the distribution is of 2nd August. Perhaps, they were on the way to conduct a draw on 7th. If that's the case then we can expect next draw on 21st.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
As I mentioned earlier in ray of hope 123, reason of not having a draw on 7th of August seems unintentional. Reason can be some techical issue. The pool data date is 2nd of August which proves that CIC was all set to have a draw on last wednesday (because usually the day of pool data is friday before the wednesday's draw).

I know the high cut off is disappointing but we can now very much expect next draw on August 21 (after 9 days). So that will bring a huge relief. However, don't expect cut off to drop drastically due to all the PNPs. But even if draw was conducted on August 7th, we knew those 600+ candidates were coming.

Don't get discouraged by all the negative people who are telling you there is no hope for 458 below this year. Nobody is CIC here. Try to improve your score but if you can't just wait patiently. No need to listen to such people and get mental stress. Only time will tell what future holds.

garry.jones

Jun 14, 2019
As I mentioned earlier in ray of hope 123, reason of not having a draw on 7th of August seems unintentional. Reason can be some techical issue. The pool data date is 2nd of August which proves that CIC was all set to have a draw on last wednesday (because usually the day of pool data is friday before the wednesday's draw).

I know the high cut off is disappointing but we can now very much expect next draw on August 21 (after 9 days). So that will bring a huge relief. However, don't expect cut off to drop drastically due to all the PNPs. But even if draw was conducted on August 7th, we knew those 600+ candidates were coming.

Don't get discouraged by all the negative people who are telling you there is no hope for 458 below this year. Nobody is CIC here. Try to improve your score but if you can't just wait patiently. No need to listen to such people and get mental stress. Only time will tell what future holds.
Where can I find info on how much ITA given for PNP? I want to know how many PNPs were given which caused the cutoff to go so high even with a 2 week cadence.

Jul 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

That's it! No stress, people are predicting the unpredictable. Let's relax and wait.

Reactions: Angel1113