+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Everyone has their own stories..With my age at 37, I missed 438 in Jan as I was waiting for WES.Even got 9/8.5/7.5/7 in IELTS. Plus I have Masters. So I have maxed out my score.With the same conditions, IF , I was 31 yrs old my score would have been 470 + But I took decision very late to move. So you younger guys here. It's ok. Just be patient. You have time on your side.
Some guys think here they have been waiting for long..But let me remind those that you have age on your side..Dont get disheartened by getting rejected here. The CIC is not selecting the brightest guys and girls. They just have few parameters like English and job which they want us to do. None of the parameters of CIC will define your capabilities. You can do well in any country. I am a doctor here since 15 years and doing well. I just want to move for a better country... But guys don't just let your career graph stay standstill because of these rounds. Make sure you do your own good in your respective countries as well. Canada is a good place to live, but life isn't easy or rosy there too. All countries have their problems. Just focus on your growth wherever you are. If Canadian PR happens, it's good, if not then think of plan B..
Very well said.
I am also in a similar situation where age is just working against me. Being 36 year old sometime CIC make me feel that is being above 35 really makes you old enough to loose the opportunities. Other I was just checking some of the Jobs fro my field (IT) and really surprised to see so many vacancies at Manager/Architect level available in market with experience criteria of 10+ years. Really wondering, how are these vacancies getting filled if only young people are moving in. Offcourse now I understand that this gap has been bridged with Ontorio Tech Draw. I still did not make the cut as my CRS score is still lower than the cut off. I know with such a low score my profile will never picked up in normal draw. Still I am not loosing hope. Keeping my fingers crossed for some miracle to happen.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Just to share my thoughts on current situation:

1. Cic issued more ita as compared to 2018 in first half of 2019, hence they had a bandwidth to give a 4 week gap, thus accommodating the FST draw.
Hence 4 week gap may be intentional, hence no damage repair was done after that draw

2. Missing the 7th Aug draw doesn’t seem to be intentional because they just increased the ita size to 3600 which means that they are not in mood of inviting lesser candidates. Seeing this positivity, I don’t think that last draw was intentional.
Reason may be any, holiday, work load or any other internal matter

3. As due to positivity shown by increased size in ita, this 7th Aug skip looks unintentional, hence damage repair is expected this time in below ways:
A. Any draw before 14th August (less chances)
B. Draw on 14 August (very likely)
C. B2B on 21 August (very likely)

I don’t see a 4 week gap happening again as just few days back cic showed the good intentions by increased ITA

Option C:
Now if a b2b happens on 21 August then there is not much loss, except few special cases who lose points meanwhile ie overall pool distribution will remain almost same

Option B:
In case of a draw on 14th Aug, CRS will go up 466 +\- 1
But this 466 will be very different from 466 of last time in below ways:
A. Accumulation would be 7days lesser
B. ITA size to clear accumulation would be 3600 instead of 3350

Hence this time fall in CRS should be sharp but I doubt it because of PNP but at least above mentioned 2 positive points will offset the effect of PNP and CRS will fall as it fell last time.

Best case: draw on 14th followed by b2b
Normal case: draw on 14th followed by biweekly draws
Worst case: 4 week gap instead of 3 week

Mayureshdave

Aug 8, 2019
Just to share my thoughts on current situation:

1. Cic issued more ita as compared to 2018 in first half of 2019, hence they had a bandwidth to give a 4 week gap, thus accommodating the FST draw.
Hence 4 week gap may be intentional, hence no damage repair was done after that draw

2. Missing the 7th Aug draw doesn’t seem to be intentional because they just increased the ita size to 3600 which means that they are not in mood of inviting lesser candidates. Seeing this positivity, I don’t think that last draw was intentional.
Reason may be any, holiday, work load or any other internal matter

3. As due to positivity shown by increased size in ita, this 7th Aug skip looks unintentional, hence damage repair is expected this time in below ways:
A. Any draw before 14th August (less chances)
B. Draw on 14 August (very likely)
C. B2B on 21 August (very likely)

I don’t see a 4 week gap happening again as just few days back cic showed the good intentions by increased ITA

Option C:
Now if a b2b happens on 21 August then there is not much loss, except few special cases who lose points meanwhile ie overall pool distribution will remain almost same

Option B:
In case of a draw on 14th Aug, CRS will go up 466 +\- 1
But this 466 will be very different from 466 of last time in below ways:
A. Accumulation would be 7days lesser
B. ITA size to clear accumulation would be 3600 instead of 3350

Hence this time fall in CRS should be sharp but I doubt it because of PNP but at least above mentioned 2 positive points will offset the effect of PNP and CRS will fall as it fell last time.

Best case: draw on 14th followed by b2b
Normal case: draw on 14th followed by biweekly draws
Worst case: 4 week gap instead of 3 week
Well said

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm totally devastated . Delays of WES had a very big impact .. I have got wes on 6th and score jumped to 463 . I thought I was very lucky to get the report just before the draw . But by this skip ,I'm sure that scores will jump 460 + .. I'll loose 5 points by Aug 18th and will be back to 458 ..I'm hoping for a draw for the next 9 days and if not I'll call it quits :(
Wow you are literally giving up so easy.

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Guys,

I have a feeling that CIC will conduct the 1st draw of August next Wednesday, the 14th then 2nd draw on 28th.

I have said this in previous ROH #119 that CIC is now trying to maintain of conducting 2 draws per month. So, gap between each months doesn't matter. But the gap between draws in that month will maintain at 2 weeks apart. So, for this month,maybe the choose 14th and 28th instead of 7th and 21st.

For Septmber, maybe 4th or 11th and 18th or 25th.

For October, Maybe 9th or 16th and 23rd or 30th.

For Nov, 6th or 13th and 20th or 27th.

For Dec, 4th and 18th.

This is only my personal opinion though. I'm trying to find a reason and explaination why CIC didn't conduct a draw yesterday.
How many ITA have been already issued?... If without increasing the no. of ITAs and with this the bi-monthly thing from Aug-Dec, the total number of new ITAs will be 36000.