+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
I think you will be just fine. With a 480, if there's no draw today, there should be one within the next week before your score expires.

If I'm not mistaken, once you get ITA, everything is frozen.
No - your score is never frozen. After AOR also - if your score drops then you need to inform CIC that my birthday has gone and etc. Please don't give false information. SCORE is never frozen.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
No - your score is never frozen. After AOR also - if your score drops then you need to inform CIC that my birthday has gone and etc. Please don't give false information. SCORE is never frozen.
What is the source of your information ?

AFAIK: Age and IELTS score is frozen once you submit your file and get AOR.

blessedveev

Jul 25, 2019
If no draw happens today....I will reiterate what I said earlier.....artificially increasing the CRS....keeping the score floating around 460...OINP issued around 3300 NOIs in last month equivalent to an EE draw.....besides other PNPS... imagine the score in September with another round of FST draw round the corner.....almost losing hope at 458
I agree with you. I think CIC wants to artificially keep the CRS points high if no draw happens this week. It’s really a sad development.:(

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
True, score is not frozen, but if it falls below cut off due to birthday, it comes under exemption. So in practice, it is as if score is frozen. Please search for "Exemption to section A11.2" in below link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Isn't that before you submit application though. After the application is in the process it takes 4-8 months. Unless you quit your job or get married those issues should be reported post-ITA.

Sami123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
What are you talking about
If you get aor
Your score will freeze on the one thing you need update is your medical that’s it

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
If nothing happens today, my take will be 14 th and 28th August....since we have 4 wednesdays in August. And if I dont get through at 458 in August.(remote chances now it seems)...chapter closed for me this year since I am losing point on 10th August.

8th, 9th, 12th, 14th or worst case 21st august.

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
10th september

If nothing happens today, my take will be 14 th and 28th August....since we have 4 wednesdays in August. And if I dont get through at 458 in August.(remote chances now it seems)...chapter closed for me this year since I am losing point on 10th september.