+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

destinyawaits

Apr 19, 2019
I have a query, I have done Masters of Arts in Public Administration from Panjab University but WES has given Bachelors 4 years equivalency to it, I have also dobe PGDHRM from Symbiosis which is not recognized by WES , Please suggest would any other Educational Equivalency like ICAS, ICES Or IQAS would consider my MA Public Administration as Masters? It is matter of 7 points in CRS Score.. Please help...

deed

Aug 1, 2019
I have a query, I have done Masters of Arts in Public Administration from Panjab University but WES has given Bachelors 4 years equivalency to it, I have also dobe PGDHRM from Symbiosis which is not recognized by WES , Please suggest would any other Educational Equivalency like ICAS, ICES Or IQAS would consider my MA Public Administration as Masters? It is matter of 7 points in CRS Score.. Please help...
Kindly go with Comparative Education Service from University of Toronto, hopefully you will get equivalent to Masters and this process with take 3months almost after submission

destinyawaits

Apr 19, 2019
Kindly go with Comparative Education Service from University of Toronto, hopefully you will get equivalent to Masters and this process with take 3months almost after submission
Please confirm If someone's MA has been given Masters? coz I have not seen anyone till now, very much confused ... rather to spend money again..

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Please confirm If someone's MA has been given Masters? coz I have not seen anyone till now, very much confused ... rather to spend money again..
I hold a MA from an Australian university and WES evaluated it as a Masters degree. Not sure about your university.. hope others could share some useful insights

deed

Aug 1, 2019
i`m not sure for your degree but same was the case with my MBA, WES was`nt considering it equivalent to Masters (read in many threads and review of friends here in this forum) so, i went with UOT n got masters

destinyawaits

Apr 19, 2019
I hold a MA from an Australian university and WES evaluated it as a Masters degree. Not sure about your university.. hope others could share some useful insights
Thanks for replying , University is recognized by WES but they did not gave masters, rather they gave Bachelors 4 year, so i wanted to confirm if any other assessment agency like IQAS, ICES or ICAS which might give Masters.

destinyawaits

Apr 19, 2019
i`m not sure for your degree but same was the case with my MBA, WES was`nt considering it equivalent to Masters (read in many threads and review of friends here in this forum) so, i went with UOT n got masters
Ok, thanks for the information...

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
440+ does not mean anything. What I do agree with however is that the month of May has had a cascading effect for sure.
Yes 440+ means nothing.
But please go through the chain of discussion before that post.
I am saying the number of people entering the pool with 440+ is between 225 to 275 per day. This was the same fact last year and this year too.. Nothing has changed.
What has changed is the pattern of ITA distribution.

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
good luck everyone

My predictions are 457 with 3900.

Reactions: Angel1113

CDANT

Aug 2, 2019
Guys, bit urgent as I am on 466 right now and found potential confusion!

for my work history: I have mentioned my highest education required for NOC say June 2013 but I have skipped 2 experiences( not in work history as no perfect NOC found) till Sep 2015 and mentioned from Sep 2015 to till date.

What should be my eligibility date: June 2013 or Sep 2015?