+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Absolutely mate! People with 435 are getting through, so until I reach to 435 there's a hope. I certainly didn't hope to land in this crisis with 448. However, I'm keeping my eyes open and hopes high.

If I'm not likeable to Canada then hail the motherland!
You'll get your ITA in this year only, mark my words!!

Reactions: EnthuChap

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Hey Ontario Tech Draw Team,

Please don't conduct draws too quickly. Otherwise, negative folks in this forum will not be able to breathe properly.

You know, they don't even login to this forum so frequently now a days because of you guys only. Please respect them and don't show them the mirror again and again.:p

Congratulations to those who got NOI yesterday, it's your day to celebrate now! :)
Can u pay some respect to below post from @Jasmine1998 :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-123rd-draw.644723/page-63#post-8060157

Please don’t fuel the dogfight again by such mocking posts, Thanks!

Please don’t discriminate in forum by assigning titles of negative/positive members.

First of all I disapprove above post.

Secondly, the theory u are providing in above post is wrong again!

If you use little mind, then these PNP draws are:

1. Setback for the so called positive members who claimed to fall of CRS to 450 in near future

2. Strength to the point of so called negative members who said CRS won’t fall to 450

Reactions: Jasmine1998

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-123rd-draw.644723/page-63#post-8060157

Please don’t discriminate in forum by assigning titles of negative/positive members.

if u use little mind, then these PNP draws are:
1. Setback for the so called positive members who claimed to fall of CRS to 450 in near future
2. Strength to the point of so called negative members who said CRS won’t fall to 450
Oh I see, you seem to be one of them, please take some time to breathe.

I along with so many of us, are watching your and others posts since long. You keep on supporting negative folks - facethereality, navinball, keyursharma. Please don't tell me or educate me how to show respect here.

I've been here and supporting everyone since long. You've no idea what we've gone through in the past. With your 413 posts, don't try to be a senior member (with your little mind) and educate here. So, Please don't follow my posts and simply ignore.

By the way, It's time to give them back!!

Last edited:

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Oh I see, you seem to be one of them, please take some time to breathe.

I along with so many of us, are watching your and others posts since long. You keep on supporting negative folks - facethereality, navinball, keyursharma. Please don't tell me or educate me how to show respect here.

I've been here and supporting everyone since long. You've no idea what we've gone through in the past. With your 413 posts, don't try to be a senior member and educate here. So, Please don't follow my posts and simply ignore.

By the way, It's time to give them back!!
Please stop allocating people to this group or that group, we all r from same group wid common goal

I am free to support anyone , please don’t blame me for supporting this or that person

No brother, I don’t want to be senior wid count of my post. please don’t bother about senior/junior concept , all are equal here .

We learn and get educated throughout our life, there is no shame in it. If something is there to learn in below post then try to grab it:

hove&B

May 30, 2019

You just contradicted your own post few days back where ur 4th point was ignore opinions you dont like and let all express.

Secondly....The crystal ballers said CRS wont go below 455 this year not 450....and of course you concurred....so we are patiently waiting to see that prediction come to fruition.

Ishakharub

Jan 9, 2019
Hi,

Is there any chance of 456 being picked up by September? I am in weird visa situations, so I will be grateful if I can get some honest advice, please.

Thank you,
Isha

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
You'll get your ITA in this year only, mark my words!!
I believe you bro and the party is on me :) in Canada.

I know you don't have have a Crystal Ball like some wannabe 'Balls' here ;-) but I trust your instincts and forecasts.

Cheers

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019

Buddy.. We're talking about the negative folks only, why're you being concerned.? We don't have any problem in sharing the views. Everyone have the right to do so. However, if someone is insisting or forcing others to agree with his own opinion, then its highly unacceptable. Also, the tone he uses is not considered to be polite. It expresses the arrogance. That's what hurts others, the new members who after dealing with immense struggle throughout their life, finally managed to reach here. For what!? To listen those unnecessary and discouraging words!!

This thread is for helping the needy ones, its not about "Showing the mirror",certainly not for those negative ones. ROH has been helping many indiviuals since its existence by helping them understand their weak points and work on it, to grab an ITA by improving ones score or various other aspects. I rest my case.

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi experts
I'll be at 458 by August 19 with NOC 2171 with me as a primary applicant . Is it advisable to create one more profile with spouse as primary applicant because her NOC is 2172 ..I was in a dilemma for the past week whether to create one more profile .but see now if I had done it ,it would have been picked by todays draw..any advice to be on a safer side ? assuming CRS will not drop and will only increase steadily to clear this huge backlog of nominations

Regards
Harsha

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi experts
I'll be at 458 by August 19 with NOC 2171 with me as a primary applicant . Is it advisable to create one more profile with spouse as primary applicant because her NOC is 2172 ..I was in a dilemma for the past week whether to create one more profile .but see now if I had done it ,it would have been picked by todays draw..any advice to be on a safer side ? assuming CRS will not drop and will only increase steadily to clear this huge backlog of nominations

Regards
Harsha
i would suggest you to have your spouse profile also created to increase your chances.

Reactions: Harsha009

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Buddy.. We're talking about the negative folks only, why're you being concerned.? We don't have any problem in sharing the views. Everyone have the right to do so. However, if someone is insisting or forcing others to agree with his own opinion, then its highly unacceptable. Also, the tone he uses is not considered to be polite. It expresses the arrogance. That's what hurts others, the new members who after dealing with immense struggle throughout their life, finally managed to reach here. For what!? To listen those unnecessary and discouraging words!!

This thread is for helping the needy ones, its not about "Showing the mirror",certainly not for those negative ones. ROH has been helping many indiviuals since its existence by helping them understand their weak points and work on it, to grab an ITA by improving ones score or various other aspects. I rest my case.
I agree with u!
My only point was to “pls don’t start the dogfight again by mocking posts”
The group should contain informative posts rather than mocking posts.
Stop calling each other negative, false hope givers etc. this is not going to help

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I agree with u!
Stop calling each other negative, false hope givers etc. this is not going to help
We never do that. Its just those guys who only come here to spread the negativity each time by boasting about the unfavourable things and pressurize everyone to face the reality and be agree to their perspective. Lol, are we playing some sort of game here?
Nope, we're here to help each other. We appreciate when they help others but that's rare!! Mostly they prefer to show them the mirror of REALITY. Its Just the tone of these guys, which is extensively unacceptable!!
Moreover, few of them have been giving wrong advices to the 460+ crs holders for opting the PNP route, when they clearly have the chances to get picked up in the following draws. Lol

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I agree with u!
Have you seen your language, when you mentioned "use your little mind"?

Who are you to educate me or tell me how to respect others? Read my 1500 posts and see what I've contributed to this forum.

I'm not here to give justification or anything to you, because you're not intellectual enough to see the difference between positive folks and negative folks. Please go back to see their useless predictions, posts, negativity if you're trying to be researcher here.

If my previous post is hitting you so bad, then think yourself too. Are you like among those negative folks? If Yes, then I'm sorry we can't do anything here.

Reactions: ripul and EnthuChap

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Have you seen your language, when you mentioned "use your little mind"?

Who are you to educate me or tell me how to respect others? Read my 1500 posts and see what I've contributed to this forum.

I'm not here to give justification or anything to you, because you're not intellectual enough to see the difference between positive folks and negative folks. Please go back to see their useless predictions, posts, negativity if you're trying to be researcher here.

If my previous post is hitting you so bad, then think yourself too. Are you like among those negative folks? If Yes, then I'm sorry we can't do anything here.
Sometimes arrogant attitude kill our eagerness to listen , respect and get educated.

I am not from this or that group, I am myself.

I have said what I wanted to say, no point in continuing this discussion further.