+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Guys,

I am hoping ITA in next draw.

I need some clarification on POF.

My wife has a savings account and its a year old account. Initial fund transfer was about $ 5K then I kept adding funds to the account and now it has enough funds to satisfy the POF criteria.
My question is should we show a affidavit for this? Because she is a housewife and she did not work since very long time.

Thanks and any input is much appreciated.
yes it's better to explain source of this money as she have no work history to explain this income

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi just a quick question

Can i claim 3 years experience for the following timeline in September 2019.

Company A: September16 – December 16 ( 4 Months) Cash salary

Company B January 17- October 18 ( 1 year 10 months) Salary in Bank

Company C Nov 18- September 19 ( 11 months)
Salary in Bank

Any assistance on this will be appreciated
Yes for CRS Score, you can claim 3 years. For FSW Score, you can claim 3 years only if all this work ex was under same NOC.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
yes it's better to explain source of this money as she have no work history to explain this income
Thanks for your response.

When you say "Explain" do you mean should I explain via legal document(s)? If yes, what are my options. Or should I fill in the the web form (LOE) explaining how she accrued all the money.

If anyone else has any idea please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah, would be interesting to hear what an immigration lawyer has to say about this. There are several people in Canada trying to do this, a couple has, while others (including myself) are scared to do it. I suspect that this is already happening and is one of the factors leading to high cut-offs(460s) that we are seeing these days.

Meanwhile, I understand that CIC has expressly said on twitter that if your points is low, then consider having your spouse non-accompanying, get PR and sponsor him or her afterwards.
No need to get confused buddy. You're free to decide whether you want to accompany your spouse or not, that's why we are given this option to choose as per our own desire. You just have to give a reason to CIC, which is a formal practice. Because of boosting the CRS further you can list your partner as non-accompanying one, which is ofcourse a valid reason, and being the main applicant you have every right to increase your scores. Many people have done that previously and still are doing. Even IRCC has confirmed this thing by itself while answering to someone's query regarding the same concern on twitter. Hope this helps. Good luck!

@NikSharma01 bro last time you said based on your calculations you are expecting 452 to be cleared by the end of sept. Is it still stands? Guys, I am stuck with iqas as Wes given my wife master as diploma instead of master degree and if that is possible then will get additional points. Really disappointed the way draws are being conducted this year.
Hey dear,

To be honest, the current trend has diminished all the chances of 452 in September. However, in Q4 I'm quute confident that we will witness some positive movements i.e. both increased ITAs and dropped CRS. You never know when CIC will buzz around with a new twist and surprise us. Patience is the key here! Good luck to you as well.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I had submitted a profile for Canada two years ago and my profile was declared ineligible. Now after 2 years when I have improved my score and am adding my info I have noticed NOC code and the title for one job was different. My employer documents state the job title differently and the duties are better matched with another NOC. If I change and submit the profile and mention I applied for express entry before will I be rejected on this basis?

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
@NikSharma01 bro last time you said based on your calculations you are expecting 452 to be cleared by the end of sept. Is it still stands? Guys, I am stuck with iqas as Wes given my wife master as diploma instead of master degree and if that is possible then will get additional points. Really disappointed the way draws are being conducted this year.
Same thing happened with me. They considered my wife's MBA as 1 yr diploma. how long does iqas take?