+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I don't think the CRS will be 459 again, what will make it 459? Because I guess high number of PNP of 31st may has gotten approval in the last draw, and I don't think July 12 tech has started getting any approval yet. What could possibly make it 459?
My friend, we would need to show some patience till the time next draw happens.

If we're assuming that OINP is done with May 31 NOI approvals, then it will be a big mistake. In July 24 draw, there were less number of approved OINP applications who got ITAs. Bulk of approvals are given after that almost every day. So, please consider this as a main factor in the upcoming draw.

Moreover, applicants who submitted their OINP applications in less than 30 days are also getting approvals. So, please do expect few percentage of approvals from July 12 tech draw too.

Thirdly, there is a huge backlog of 458 and 459 applicants since May 1 draw (which was done at 450) and kept on piled up till last Wednesday which will take sometime to clear. And of course, new applications are getting added on daily basis (that's a ongoing process and can't be ignored).

Hence, considering all above factors, prediction is 458/459 for Aug 7.

Rest, I suggest you all to please wait for the draw and see how CIC conduct this time and at what score.

Hope this makes sense. Good luck!

Reactions: NikSharma01

#EEC

May 19, 2019
I doubt it. Generally funds should be readily available to the primary applicant in his account. However, if the secondary one possesses all of the funds then an NOC letter is required, in which it would be declared that the respective funds could be used by the Main applicant whenever he/she needs it. He/she is free to use it according to one's requirements.
I know it will need some paper work which is not as easy as transferring money... But such a huge transaction will definately be noticed by income tax department n may receive notice too....

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
My friend, we would need to show some patience till the time next draw happens.

If we're assuming that OINP is done with May 31 NOI approvals, then it will be a big mistake. In July 24 draw, there were less number of approved OINP applications who got ITAs. Bulk of approvals are given after that almost every day. So, please consider this as a main factor in the upcoming draw.

Moreover, applicants who submitted their OINP applications in less than 30 days are also getting approvals. So, please do expect few percentage of approvals from July 12 tech draw too.

Thirdly, there is a huge backlog of 458 and 459 applicants since May 1 draw (which was done at 450) and kept on piled up till last Wednesday which will take sometime to clear. And of course, new applications are getting added on daily basis (that's a ongoing process and can't be ignored).

Hence, considering all above factors, prediction is 458/459 for Aug 7.

Rest, I suggest you all to please wait for the draw and see how CIC conduct this time and at what score.

Hope this makes sense. Good luck!

Hi bro, thanks for your detailed explanations, but I will disagree with u this time......reasons are
1. The number of OINP 31 may that has gotten approval are not few because if they were it won't have affected the July 24th CRS.
2.July 12 can't get approval in less than 30 days.
3. As at 19th July the number of PNP in the crs distribution was 262 and approval was still giving till 24th. So u can't say that's few.
4.we have to consider that is not everyone who got the nomination that will accept it.
5.considering some percentage of those in 459 has been cleared.
With this few points of mine the CRS can never be 459...it will definitely reduce by a point or 2.

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hi bro, thanks for your detailed explanations, but I will disagree with u this time......reasons are
1. The number of OINP 31 may that has gotten approval are not few because if they were it won't have affected the July 24th CRS.
3. As at 19th July the number of PNP in the crs distribution was 262 and approval was still giving till 24th. So u can't say that's few.
4.we have to consider that is not everyone who got the nomination that will accept it.
With this few points of mine the CRS can never be 459...it will definitely reduce by a point or 2.
I totally agree with your view

Reactions: Herlo and Khanstan

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I have one year gap between my graduation and first job. Reason is little wieard. I got placed on campus and given offer letter. Due to great recession in 2008, company delayed the joining by one year..... Yes by a year. Is it a matter of concern? Should I mention this in other activities tab of oinp application stating I was looking for better opportunities. @13nitinsharma @NikSharma01 PL comment.

hove&B

May 30, 2019
I think nitin should have more knowledge about the percentage of approvals of the May 31st nominations since he must/should have been in a dedicated online group for that date.

Your sentence....with this few points of mine.....reminds me of how we used to drive home debate points way back in high school(lol).....nice analysis though!

Dolly88

Jul 27, 2019
Can someone tell me if CIC required spouses half brother information within the application at any stage? do I have to tell that my spouse has a half brother?

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
I think nitin should have more knowledge about the percentage of approvals of the May 31st nominations since he must/should have been in a dedicated online group for that date.

Your sentence....with this few points of mine.....reminds me of how we used to drive home debate points way back in high school(lol).....nice analysis though!

I agree with u bro, his forum will not be able to capture the exact amount of people that have recieved the PNP approval. If not our internal CRS tracker would have known all the number of high scoring candidate in the pool.

Reactions: Khanstan

Geep

Oct 31, 2018

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I know it will need some paper work which is not as easy as transferring money... But such a huge transaction will definately be noticed by income tax department n may receive notice too....
If someone is already paying the tax and wants to tansfer is life long saving to his partner's account. Then, as per my understanding there shouldn't be any issue.. He's good to go! As one's saving amount could be any number.

I have one year gap between my graduation and first job. Reason is little wieard. I got placed on campus and given offer letter. Due to great recession in 2008, company delayed the joining by one year..... Yes by a year. Is it a matter of concern? Should I mention this in other activities tab of oinp application stating I was looking for better opportunities. @13nitinsharma @NikSharma01 PL comment.
That's a huge gap! Well, in that case just simply mention that gap as "Unemployed". No worries.

@13nitinsharma means the pending approvals which are being distributed these days could affect the upcoming draw. Similarly, July 12th - NOI batch will start receiving the approvals before the second draw of August. Thus, the CRS would be highly affected with only a 1 point drop or none at all.!

Reactions: Khanstan

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Could anyone please help me understand if we need 3 months or 6 months bank statement for OINP application.
As per below link its 3 months bank statement.
https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

If its 6 months bank statement then I will have to provide additional explanation and documentation. Has anybody got away with 3 months bank statement for OINP.
Either way is fine.. However, giving extra information is always beneficial!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Good luck! Please wait for the next draw to happen.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Mention Unemployed, you’re good to go!