+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Mchan

Jul 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm so delighted to tell you, after being a part of great struggle from the last 6 months, I got my ITA today.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this great CRS draw journey so far. Undoubtedly, everyone has unique story in their lives and when they fall down, they come up more stronger next time.

I've seen so many applicants so far who made themselves motivated through out till the time they didn't get the golden ITA ticket. Because they deserved the BEST!

Big salute to those, who're still waiting for their turns and didn't give up. You guys are the best examples for everyone who're striving for the best to happen still. Keep pushing yourself, don't stop, try hard to enhance your scores and don't give a single damn to negative folks. No matter what, never ever give up!

ALWAYS REMEMBER IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL YOU WIN!! :)
Congrats man! Hope you will stick around with us for a while.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Jeevan123

Jan 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm so delighted to tell you, after being a part of great struggle from the last 6 months, I got my ITA today.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this great CRS draw journey so far. Undoubtedly, everyone has unique story in their lives and when they fall down, they come up more stronger next time.

I've seen so many applicants so far who made themselves motivated through out till the time they didn't get the golden ITA ticket. Because they deserved the BEST!

Big salute to those, who're still waiting for their turns and didn't give up. You guys are the best examples for everyone who're striving for the best to happen still. Keep pushing yourself, don't stop, try hard to enhance your scores and don't give a single damn to negative folks. No matter what, never ever give up!

Congrats...can you please share your score and whether you are part of federal trade or skilled program?

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Congrats !!!!

tanveennagi

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am currently @ 459. Profile created on July 17th, 2019. Any chances of getting picked before/ On September 4th draw? I will be loosing 5 points on October 7th.
I’m stuck in the same situation. Stuck @459 with profile created in July. And my work permit is expiring in September.

beetle19

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations :)

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations @13nitinsharma

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
From what I've seen, the pattern (including the delayed draws) is more or less the same as last year's. It appears the only difference is that there are way more people in the pool this year. If it's any consolation, the FST draw that took part in September last year did not interfere with the fortnightly draws. So I'm optimistic the score will continue to fall (however slowly) for the rest of the year.
It's not same as last year! They were issuing 3750 ITAs from June and 3900 from September. Also, CIC didn't manipulate the CRS cutoff with a 28 days gap! This situation has been artificially created.

Reactions: nadal87

atuls

Jun 1, 2019
Mumbai
At 459, expected today that I will definitely get ITA. But missed by slight delay as my profile was created on 29th may. It's becoming so close and the way cutoff is decreasing, it is scary.

Just the thought that In case there is a gap for any one week extra in between, don't know how much the cutoff will increase and how much time will it take to come back. Was really hopeful to get cleared today.