+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
https://www.cicnews.com/2019/07/express-entry-mid-year-2019-report-41800-candidates-invited-to-apply-for-permanent-residence-0712463.html#gs.r7t2gy

They already sent ITA to 41800 people so they are doing ok with there Target ITAs. I hope they will reach there target by November because once elections are and if conservative will win than in few months they will change make Changes to Express entry
no communication yet
Recieved finally! :D
take my advice change ur user name ...... u will get things on time

1993lbs

Jun 5, 2019
Hi everyone, I have few questions, please help me!!
- My sister is Canadian citizen. So CIC asks me to upload her information. I have got her passport pictures, birth certificate , utilities bill to prove her citizenship and residency.
However there are differences required forms on CIC , I am confused.. Can someone please explain the difference between these two I circle in the pictures below?

Not sure if the pictures show up, but the ones Im confused with are PROOF OF PR/CITIZENSHIP OF SIBLING and FAMILY MEMBER PROOF OF STATUS.
what documents do I have to submit for each ? Or both of them are just to upload my sister’s Passport?
Thank you!

adil_0262

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Guys need assistance please help!!
I had mymedical done few months back and Doctor advised to do an additional blood test as they found blood in my urine test?
Now I don't know the result of that extra test done - Is it ok to submit the same medical or do a new one ?
Does CIC reject application based on the above situation ?
Your help will be greately appreciated !

falcon_white1

May 28, 2019
Good day All!

I have few questions POST ITA :

1. Is it "mandatory" to credit the gift deed amount in my account from my dad's account or is it enough to show FD(along with gift deed affidavit) and a cheque from my dad's account where it says I will be the benificiary? Basically planning to show X amount from Dad's account as gift (with docs for gift deed) and Y amount from salary account
2. I have a salary account (going to show for POF) where employer is joint holder . Do you think its will be an issue ?
3. Will IRCC consider 6 month average only for POF or is it based on current balance?

Request help on these questions :)

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone just got my spouse IELTS result was expecting to take CRS to 459 at least but unfortunately, with her scores, we are now at 451..... what do you guys think of this score as my own IELTS is going to expire in October 2019..... will I be able to get ITA with 451 any suggestions.... any ray of hope :)[/QUOTE

Did WES evaluates your one year skill development council diploma and from which institute you gave your exam?

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Do you know if the targeted NOC codes will change for upcoming rounds (i'm assuming it depends on Labour market analyses)? I notice that my NOC (2171) which was previously on these lists is no longer there.

Thanks,
Hey, did you get a reply to this message? I'm also having a similar issue. I'm currently at 444 points & going to lose 5 points next month because of age. My NOC is 2171 (NOT included in Ontario tech draw) which could very well be shown as 0213 too (included in Ontario tech draw) as my work profile includes work from both these NOCs. So, confused now if I should change the NOC to become eligible for a forthcoming Ontario tech draw or not.. any chance of more draws happening?

h_1991

Feb 7, 2019
459 score. Applied on the 25th of July. Waiting for the next draw to get a ballpark as to where i stand. I've also applied for AINP as a back up.
Any idea when the August draws are being held?