Ray of hope 122th draw

m.alassaad

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I will die waiting one day and of anxiety waiting for ITA.
I really don't get how they send out these ITAs..
I used to think they start from highest score to lowest.. Now I'm seeing people with lower scores than mine getting it
I used to also think they give them to accounts created earlier.. I still see people who created their account two days ago getting it while my account has been created since April.

JUST SEND THEM OUT ALREADY!!!

Jul 23, 2019
I really don't get how they send out these ITAs..
I used to think they start from highest score to lowest.. Now I'm seeing people with lower scores than mine getting it
I used to also think they give them to accounts created earlier.. I still see people who created their account two days ago getting it while my account has been created since April.

JUST SEND THEM OUT ALREADY!!!
They send to those who are not anxious first and let other die of anxiety to level the field! I swear I will die.

Reactions: m.alassaad

m.alassaad

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
They send to those who are not anxious first and let other die of anxiety to level the field! I swear I will die.
HAHA! My paranoia is creeping in ever so slightly.

"Did I not submit the profile?"
"Did I do something to make my profile not valid?"

I actually went and just re-checked my score...

:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Reactions: 13nitinsharma

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
I can absolutely understand that
My father too is from a very small City and all his investment is on me.
Things were different in the beginning of the year, I wasn't earning but 2 job switches and I'm at a comfortable level now, so doubts are seeping in, mostly along the lines of " why to leave now when life just got better (financially)"

Are u married, kids, btw?

I think a huge factor is kids life and their kids life and the education and exposure they would get and not to mention the global access that comes with the passport

What else guys?
Best wishes to you on your journey. I am single, so it's a bit easier for me I guess. I can't imagine how people with spouses and children and demanding jobs can get this process going well. IELTS is not easy for people who do not have opportunities to study in English and every other step along the way is daunting too. So kudos to those hard-working people who sacrifice their present for a wonderful future ahead of them.

1993lbs

Jun 5, 2019
I got my ITA, and going to fill out the info from PR application link now. So after I submit the info they ask to fill out, what happen next? Anyone know?

I didnt see any option to upload PDF files or anything. Just fill out my info, addresses, travel history etc..

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I got the invite, now on to the huge application and other required things that I need to complete :)
Congrats to all who got it and good luck to those who are waiting!
Is there a thread for post ITA process questions?
I would love to join the post ITA thread too if there is any!

ACD

Jul 22, 2019
Back to back draws... Means draw after 1 week instead of 2 weeks gap...
Thank you. Also I upgraded my WES account to add my MBA qualification. I am confident that WES received the transcripts on 17th June. On 26th June, WES account status changed to "In progress- we are reviewing your documents,- you are not required to do anything". To date the same status is there and I am worried about this delay. If I had the MBA, My current score (455) would have shoot up to 462 and would have got the ITA yesterday. My birthday is around the corner. Does WES send any e mails to the institutes to verify the transcripts eventhough transcripts were sent directly from the institute?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Thank you. Also I upgraded my WES account to add my MBA qualification. I am confident that WES received the transcripts on 17th June. On 26th June, WES account status changed to "In progress- we are reviewing your documents,- you are not required to do anything". To date the same status is there and I am worried about this delay. If I had the MBA, My current score (455) would have shoot up to 462 and would have got the ITA yesterday. My birthday is around the corner. Does WES send any e mails to the institutes to verify the transcripts eventhough transcripts were sent directly from the institute?
No idea... I didn't used WES....