+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

Khanstan

Jul 12, 2019
Personally I’d accept it. It’s a definite way in versus one with risk associated.

I’m expecting the next few draws to look something like 458/459, 458, 457, 456/457. I don’t think we’re getting -2 point thresholds in the coming draws. There are too many people in that 450-460 grouping now

With your explanation and prediction ,u are saying little percentage of 458 will be picked? Pls explain

Jun 2, 2019
NOC Code......
hi everyone,
I'm waiting for my ECA, and I have a question regarding my foreign job experience.
My job title is "Customer Affairs Expert" and my responsibilities are the same as an Account manager (NOC 1114) but it does not match the mentioned descriptions in that NOC.
I'm planning to ask my employer to provide me with the nearest job description of NOC 1123.
I really need as much as perspective as I can gather to make the right decision. hope all you guys enlight me.

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Hi,

I have RCMP certificate with fingerprints but no photo on it. however it has a space which says no photo available .
it take more than a month to get the certificate

and i don't have that much time because i already have the invite.
should i upload the one i have or apply again

will cic consider my RCMP Certificate without photo ?

PLEASE ADVISE ITS URGENT NOT MUCH TIME REMAINING

@facethereality could you advise here please ?

Anyone can advise please ? you response is appreciated

Last edited:

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the OINP application. Is it necessary to mention ALL previous work experiences and provide corresponding documentation?

One of the companies I worked for has shut down and I am finding it difficult to get corresponding documentation. I have documentations for the other two companies I worked for. Since they also ask for the Resume, I was wondering if I should add that company in my resume since I don't have all required documents.

People who have experience with OINP application please let me know. @13nitinsharma

Thanks!

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
@13nitinsharma

How is your OINP progress, any updates from the group of May 31 OINP candidates? It’s been 50 days and I suppose some of you have already got the approval?

Also, are you going to update the internal tracker before July 24 draw? It must involve a lot of work and really appreciate what you have done so far

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Hi,

I have RCMP certificate with fingerprints but no photo on it. however it has a space which says no photo available .
it take more than a month to get the certificate

and i don't have that much time because i already have the invite.
should i upload the one i have or apply again

will cic consider my RCMP Certificate without photo ?

PLEASE ADVISE ITS URGENT NOT MUCH TIME REMAINING

@facethereality could you advise here please ?

Anyone can advise please ? you response is appreciated
Are you inland or out-land applicant ?

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
hi

i am FSW - outland
but was in Canada for 1.5 years hence need RCMP certificate from Canada
While applying did they take photo? If they haven’t then report won’t have photo.
I would not worry as even FBI report doesn’t have photo

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
While applying did they take photo? If they haven’t then report won’t have photo.
I would not worry as even FBI report doesn’t have photo
no they did not take any photo
when report came it had empty space for photo.

ok I will submit it then.

One more advise please :

should i stick photo on it the same one which i will upload with application ? or that is a bad idea ?