+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

Dblessed

Jan 8, 2019
Hi peeps. Question pls:

I'm at 455 CRS, a primary applicant. My hubby's ielts will expire in November 2019. With the possible CRS cutoff hike due to large number of ONIP nominations (super congrats to all who got it - and need it :) , and also considering the impending 2nd FST draw (if it causes a delay), I'm worried that I won't get ITA till around September or so. At that date, even if I submit application docs fast, I'm concerned that my hubby's ielts will expire while ITA is being processed or my November birthday will reduce my CRS score...

Can someone who knows for sure, kindly confirm: If IELTS result expires after ITA but before nomination/approval, will a rewrite be requested by the IRCC? Or, will an ielts result that is valid as at the date of application be locked in?

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi peeps. Question pls:

I'm at 455 CRS, a primary applicant. My hubby's ielts will expire in November 2019. With the possible CRS cutoff hike due to large number of ONIP nominations (super congrats to all who got it - and need it :) , and also considering the impending 2nd FST draw (if it causes a delay), I'm worried that I won't get ITA till around September or so. At that date, even if I submit application docs fast, I'm concerned that my hubby's ielts will expire while ITA is being processed or my November birthday will reduce my CRS score...

Can someone who knows for sure, kindly confirm: If IELTS result expires after ITA but before nomination/approval, will a rewrite be requested by the IRCC? Or, will an ielts result that is valid as at the date of application be locked in?
You will get ITA before Nov....but for safter side ..its better to give IELTS again ...you have 3-4 months in hand

Reactions: Dblessed

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Now that #ITAs have been increased to 3600 and assuming that this remains constant, any predictions on if or when the score could possibly come to 450 or lower?

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Now that #ITAs have been increased to 3600 and assuming that this remains constant, any predictions on if or when the score could possibly come to 450 or lower?
Yes, if Analysts could come with a revised projections for the next two months based on 3600 please. Cheers

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
As I mentioned above, there are people waiting with 450+ scores in the pool and it takes so much to have a score like this. An outstanding education, a young age, an exceptionally high score from IELTS and so on.

What made a person with a score of 332 worthy for getting an ITA on May 15, 2019? Nothing! Furthermore, if it ever happens again this year, the cutoff score will fly to the moon and won't be less than 470-475 ever again. That makes it unfair my friend. Each draw of "UNskilled trades" means +20 points to real express entry.
Comes down to what CIC deems important for Canada. Not really something we can say is unfair or wrong - it’s their choice who they want to invite. They’ll be looking at economic and social factors for why they made a FST draw.

I get the frustration - I’m on 455 - got my profile finalised the day after the 1st May draw, but it’s Canada’s choice who they want

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
Guys, I need urgent advice. I have a score of 456. My IELTS is about to expire on Aug 18. I retook IELTS and the result was so bad that my points will go down to 405 if I use it. There are no test dates available till August 17 and September 7. I have some experience in the USA and back home that can total to 3 years adding 15 points with old IELTS getting me 470 points. The issue is the documentation would be a lot and complicated as a lot of the work was part-time where hours of work fluctuated for one of the positions. I have the tax documents to prove that I worked but no timesheet and the employer for this position is not helpful.

I have been told there is a chance the PR would be rejected in such a case so I shouldn't show all this.

What should I do!

Give IELTS again, show my work experience or wait till two draws. Please help.
I am in the same situation. I have 2 years of work in UK that I can add, but the employer who hired me is deceased and I am not in touch with any other employees from Tesco UK. I have only HM Revenue Tax slip that I can show and only one last pay stub from June 2013.
Some lawyers said if I add that experience, I have to be ready for risk or delays in process.
If I use that experience, my score will go to 478. And if I don’t I will be 453 within tao days. (Currently sitting at 459 and losing points on July 22)