Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello All,
Query regarding PCC from India
I live in India and work in NOIDA

So my current address: NOIDA
Permanent address: Kurukshetra, Haryana

1. Where should I apply for pcc, Kurukshetra or noida?
2. Should I apply for 2 PCC separately for 2 addresses or single pcc would work?
3. Does pcc document contain any address?
4. What should I select in “purpose for which PCC is required “ out of below options:
a. Immigration purposes other than citizenship
b. Residence permit
Or any other option?
My purpose should be permanent residence as I will be filling eAPR post ITA

Thanks in advance!

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello All,
Query regarding PCC from India
I live in India and work in NOIDA

So my current address: NOIDA
Permanent address: Kurukshetra, Haryana

1. Where should I apply for pcc, Kurukshetra or noida?
2. Should I apply for 2 PCC separately for 2 addresses or single pcc would work?
3. Does pcc document contain any address?
4. What should I select in “purpose for which PCC is required “ out of below options:
a. Immigration purposes other than citizenship
b. Residence permit
Or any other option?
My purpose should be permanent residence as I will be filling eAPR post ITA

Thanks in advance!
PCC is required for every place you have lived in for a duration of or exceeding 6 months.
So yea, you 'd need two if you have lived at both places for 6 or 6+ months.

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
PCC is required for every place you have lived in for a duration of or exceeding 6 months.
So yea, you 'd need two if you have lived at both places for 6 or 6+ months.
Thanks for yr response,
But both places are in same country, India(my home country)
I have lived at 5 places in India for more than 6 months
Are u saying I need 5 PCCs :( from my home country

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Oka, I have a rather peculiar query.

So, if someone receives a NoI, say for example for Alberta PNP, and lets it expire (that is does not accept it), will he be ever again issued NoI from the same province?
I mean, if he enters the pool with a fresh profile?
Guys, this wasn't a mock question.
I seriously need an answer :D

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Thanks for yr response,
But both places are in same country, India(my home country)
I have lived at 5 places in India for more than 6 months
Are u saying I need 5 PCCs :( from my home country
Oh my bad. I didn't read through. Yea, since a PCC in India is valid throughout India, you don't need to get separate ones.
Just getting one from a PSK would do good.
So yea, you good to go with a single PCC.
Apologies for the misinformation though :)

P.S - Do keep tabs on this, lest someone say otherwise.

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Oh my bad. I didn't read through. Yea, since a PCC in India is valid throughout India, you don't need to get separate ones.
Just getting one from a PSK would do good.
So yea, you good to go with a single PCC.
Apologies for the misinformation though :)

P.S - Do keep tabs on this, lest someone say otherwise.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Are we missing out on anything ?

until last year, scores above 455 were rare and unheard off unless someone had a Ph.D or below 30 with 3 years exp and Master's with 8777...

Especially since the last 4-5 months, the 460 score seems to be an easy one ..

Are we missing out on anything? Has anything changed?

2017 was lucky for many. People with lowest score of 413 were picked up and the processing was fast.

My score was relatively good at 459 at that time . However now it looks like 460 is the norm.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
First of all, If the money given to you is within the period of 6 months: if such deposites are visible in the 6 months statement, only then you gonna need a gift deed otherwise its not mandatory.

For example: if you got the required amount from your Dad somewhere in Jan or Feb 2019 and you're expecting ITA in July, then Obvisouly you will have to prepare a gift deed regarding those transactions, as it is within the 6 months, due to which your average balance is affected.

However, if you're expecting ITA in August, then you won't be in need of any gift deed. Because your average balance for 6 months will remain same.

So, in case you got the money from your father before 6 months, you're good to go without any gift deed letter!
Does he also need to show 6months balance with the gift deed? Or only the gift deed with the letter of explanation and affidavit?

Reactions: Priya801

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
First of all, If the money given to you is within the period of 6 months: if such deposites are visible in the 6 months statement, only then you gonna need a gift deed otherwise its not mandatory.

For example: if you got the required amount from your Dad somewhere in Jan or Feb 2019 and you're expecting ITA in July, then Obvisouly you will have to prepare a gift deed regarding those transactions, as it is within the 6 months, due to which your average balance is affected.

However, if you're expecting ITA in August, then you won't be in need of any gift deed. Because your average balance for 6 months will remain same.

So, in case you got the money from your father before 6 months, you're good to go without any gift deed letter!
Hi @NikSharma01 , can the whole amount required, be shown as gift deed?
For example we need to show 10 lacs for 3 family members, can this whole amount be from gift deed?

If I want to show my PF (provident funds) as proof of fund, then what is the process?
Thanks !

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,
Query on House loan

If I have house loan instalment being debited from my account and it reflects in account statement, then is it an issue?
Thx!

Mama mia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi everyone.... I am in a dilemma and want your help in resolving it. I am a Software Quality Engineer by my profession and job title. My CRS score is 454. I am a bit confused in deciding whether to proceed with OINP or not.

The reason for this is that in my EE profile my primary NOC code is 2173, whereas my Reference letter is based on 2283. And so, based on the NOC code I have received NOI from Ontario Province. Now, I am confused if I should go further with the OINP procedure or not. Kindly suggest how to proceed further.
You cannot proceed with the OINP because your NOC doesn't match that of your reference and your application may be rejected. Either you get a reference with the NOC 2173 or you decline the NOI.

Also ,ensure you change your NOC in your profile because even if you get fsw ITA , Noc mismatch leads to rejection.