+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
You should get it from your hometown as Police verification might be required. Choose Resident permit option.
Thanks!
But regarding purpose of pcc, I googled for resident permit option and found that resident permit Means temporary residence, not permanent residence, pls help on this, thanks

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Thanks!
But regarding purpose of pcc, I googled for resident permit option and found that resident permit Means temporary residence, not permanent residence, pls help on this, thanks
Immigration option is fine too!

Reactions: star88

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi,
I need a quick advice by expert members.Actually I have created my profile in Express Entry on July 8,2019 and at that time my Canadian work experience was 11 months 4 days. And now I got NOI from OINP on July 12,2019 and on this date my Canadian experience is 11 months and 8 days. So now my doubt is will Ontario except my OINP application considering my Canadian work experience as 1 year or not ??Or should I create OINP profile on completing 12 months for this NOI?? Then what are the chances?? Please help with your valuable suggestions.TIA
Wait for one year exp to complete, while waiting complete all your documentation. Submit once you meet laid out creteria.

CanadaAspirant123

Feb 21, 2019
Wait for one year exp to complete, while waiting complete all your documentation. Submit once you meet laid out creteria.
Thanks for reply.
But some where on Ontario's website I have read that 1 year experience should be in place on the date when you received NOI from Ontario PNP. So I am worried now what should I do with this NOI ? Should I wait till August 3,2019 until I completed 1 year Canadian experience or I am not eligible for this NOI ?
FYI my Canadian work experience starts from Aug 4,2018. Below are important dates.
Canadian Work Experience Start Date - Aug 4,2018
EE Profile created - July 8,2019
Ontario NOI received - July 12,2019
Please suggest what to do. Thanks in advance.

Below is extract from Ontario's website -

If the applicant is a member of the Canadian experience class, the applicant must have accumulated, within three years before the date the notification of interest from Ontario was issued and while lawfully residing and working in Canada, a cumulative period of at least one year of paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent paid part-time work experience as described in section 16, in one or more occupations,

i. that the applicant identifies in the Express Entry system, other than a restricted occupation, and

ii. that is listed in the National Occupational Classification under Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Thanks for reply.
But some where on Ontario's website I have read that 1 year experience should be in place on the date when you received NOI from Ontario PNP. So I am worried now what should I do with this NOI ? Should I wait till August 3,2019 until I completed 1 year Canadian experience or I am not eligible for this NOI ?
FYI my Canadian work experience starts from Aug 4,2018. Below are important dates.
Canadian Work Experience Start Date - Aug 4,2018
EE Profile created - July 8,2019
Ontario NOI received - July 12,2019
Please suggest what to do. Thanks in advance.

Below is extract from Ontario's website -

If the applicant is a member of the Canadian experience class, the applicant must have accumulated, within three years before the date the notification of interest from Ontario was issued and while lawfully residing and working in Canada, a cumulative period of at least one year of paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent paid part-time work experience as described in section 16, in one or more occupations,

i. that the applicant identifies in the Express Entry system, other than a restricted occupation, and

ii. that is listed in the National Occupational Classification under Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B.
I have seen people doing this with direct EE processing, dont think this will be an issue if you have all required on the date you submit your profile. Timing will be the thing to watch for, as you will need your document from your employer for your experience.

Last edited:

rootsriddims

Aug 16, 2016

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Ya, basically permanent residence is immigration purpose other than citizenship

But resident permit is also confusing.
I guess people who have got correct pcc can throw some more light

Thanks!
The core purpose of PCC is to show that you don't have any police record. You can choose any of the option.

Reactions: Priya801

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Do you know if the targeted NOC codes will change for upcoming rounds (i'm assuming it depends on Labour market analyses)? I notice that my NOC (2171) which was previously on these lists is no longer there.

Thanks,
2171 was never on the Ontario's list. Where did you see.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
After unlimited times trial of IELTS, I finally got CRS 462. Hopefully can get out in this coming out draw
congrats!!! you’ll definitely get your ITA in the coming draw.

i’m still struggling with IELTS... how many times did it take for you? did you give them all in HK? PBT or CD?

parvin2019

Mar 5, 2019
Hi everyone.... I need a quick advice please.... I am a Software Quality Engineer by my profession. My CRS score is 454. I am a bit confused in deciding whether to proceed with OINP or not.
The reason for this is that in my EE profile my primary NOC code is 2173, whereas my Reference letter is based on 2283. And so, based on the NOC code I have received NOI from Ontario Province. Now, I am confused if I should go further with the OINP procedure or not. Kindly suggest how to proceed further.