+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

rashiBhardwaj

Jul 12, 2019
Not Really! Gift deeds are acceptable. You need to prepare a gift deed letter stating all of the required details regarding the transactions made and your relationship with the sender.

In that case, you may get it upfront. As you're already in for the next draw or the one after. So, no worries in your case.
Does this gift deed letter have specific format or cn b written on a plain paper by my father?

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Hello All,

I got ITA on 10th July
After completing the form i get preview my score

Now, when I got ITA that time my score was 460 because WES gave 1 year PG diploma for master

Now i have added the ECA details saying that my MASTER was considered as 1 YEAR PROGRAM

Still in the preview

MY SCORE IS NOW 467 AND NOT 460 BECAUSE IT IS CONSIDERING MY MASTER DEGREE AND GIVING 7 POINTS

what should i do now ? PLEASE ADVISE
i was selected at 460 score but preview shows 467.

THIS FORUM HAS REALLY HELPED ME A LOT TO KEEP MYSELF POSITIVE PLEASE CONTINUE TO ADVISE ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hello All,

I got ITA on 10th July

Now, when I got ITA that time my score was 460 because WES gave 1 year PG diploma for master

Now i have added the ECA details saying that my MASTER was considered as 1 YEAR PROGRAM

Still in the preview

MY SCORE IS NOW 467 AND NOT 460 BECAUSE IT IS CONSIDERING MY MASTER DEGREE AND GIVING 7 POINTS

THIS FORUM HAS REALLY HELPED ME A LOT TO KEEP MYSELF POSITIVE PLEASE CONTINUE TO ADVISE ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST
I don’t think you have to be concerned. Their system is showing your score as higher now not lower than was needed for them to select you.

To cover yourself properly I’d contact them and advice them you’ve noticed this difference when preparing the submission. Then there can be no suggestion you weren’t upfront with them.

You’re not the first person who has had this. I read it somewhere on here a month or so ago

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
I don’t think you have to be concerned. Their system is showing your score as higher now not lower than was needed for them to select you.

To cover yourself properly I’d contact them and advice them you’ve noticed this difference when preparing the submission. Then there can be no suggestion you weren’t upfront with them.

You’re not the first person who has had this. I read it somewhere on here a month or so ago
ok thanks for a quick response

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello All,

I got ITA on 10th July

Still in the preview

Yep agree with James

They review all applications to have score above cut off of draw in which applicant received invite. I read this somewhere on canada.ca.

Still look it up on canada.ca . This is done during first review of application.

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Everyone,

So, the much awaited
"tech draw" has happened today. Since there are so many applicants getting NOI today from Ontario for the tech NOCs.

Tech guys, please check your CIC inbox, you must have received NOI for sure.

Meanwhile, I'm keeping a close check on Ontario website for more updates. Good luck!

List of targeted NOC codes

• Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
    • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
    • Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
    • Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
    • Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
    • Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Ah well so bummed, don't know why they did not include 2171.

Any members maybe who can guide me on identifying my correct NOC? I am working for one of the big 4 consulting firms, however my vertical is in Enterprise Intelligence and Analytics, and we are into implementation of Analytics projects, mostly dealing with data management, quality , visualization and all. My title as of now is Associate consultant, soon to be Consultant. Have I selected the right NOC or does my profile fit in any of the others?

Some facets of my job also fit into 2172, which includes working with dbms systems and analyzing data .

Are these NOC codes gonna change or are they expected to stay the same?

Last edited:

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Glad to see you and so many people receiveing NOIs and setting on a progressive course. Please avoid any goof ups with your application and double check everything.

Hopefully, I will be at this stage too. Best wishes.
Soon bro, soon!!! I wish you all the luck for getting thru!!!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
oinp is a massive gift for ppl with 439 to 455 who got bogged down by the non IT folks like bankers, accountants etc and will otherwise never see an ITA. make sure you dont screw up. welcome to canada.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello All,

I got ITA on 10th July

Still in the preview

It won't be an issue. As long as the score you actually deserve are higher than cut off in that draw, no need to worry. Good luck!

Reactions: sarak1812

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi All, for the PCC through PSK, does one have to go to the PSK from where the Passport was issued or any PSK near hometown will do?

For example, if Passport was issued from Shimla H.P. in 2010, does one have to go to the same place or can go to recently opened Kangra POPSK which is nearer to hometown?

Please advise. Thanks!

Reactions: star88