+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello , I have a few clarifications. I will be very grateful for a response

1) my score is 456 as in wes will come only by July last week. So i will be in the draw from August. Wes is marking my PGDM as bachelor degree

Is there any one who got a master degree evaluation for a tier 2 college. Mine is IMT Hyderabad. Which evaluation body is i
Better iQAS or CES.

Can I give only my PGDM for reval

2) My score will reduce on Sept 5th to 451 . So il be having 456 for 3 draws . If everything goes well. So should I wait till then or side my side try to increase score - ielts is maxed out . Is there any other way

Thank you
1. CES, CES is faster than IQAS. CES takes around 7 weeks, IQAS takes around 24 weeks. If WES evaluates your PGDM as Bachelor's, you'll have two bachelor's equivalencies and would be able to get points under "two or more degrees". [Assuming you already have an evaluated bachelor's beside your PGDM].

2, If your IELTS is already maxed out, you can't do anything much, except for consider some PNP's.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Will they not ask why I never mentioned about this job before? I only have one last paystub from that UK job to prove it.
People are also saying to keep it simple and just go with Canadian experience to make PR process faster (as cic won’t have to verify information outside country)

Have you ever heard similar situation like mine?
Sorry I am asking you coz you seems senior here
You have an option, to get more CRS points or not and would be totally up to you. No, they won't ask why you added later. If you don't want to add, don't add, but you will have to wait for the iTA.

It really doesn't matter whether the experience is Canadian or not.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Will they not ask why I never mentioned about this job before? I only have one last paystub from that UK job to prove it.
People are also saying to keep it simple and just go with Canadian experience to make PR process faster (as cic won’t have to verify information outside country)

Have you ever heard similar situation like mine?
Sorry I am asking you coz you seems senior here
You can make any changes to your profile pre-ITA. There is no issue, if your reference letter is meeting all the requirements as per CIC.

Fince

Oct 14, 2018
1. CES, CES is faster than IQAS. CES takes around 7 weeks, IQAS takes around 24 weeks. If WES evaluates your PGDM as Bachelor's, you'll have two bachelor's equivalencies and would be able to get points under "two or more degrees". [Assuming you already have an evaluated bachelor's beside your PGDM].

2, If your IELTS is already maxed out, you can't do anything much, except for consider some PNP's.
I already have 2 degree evaluation from wes. I don't know if it is worth giving it again to iqas

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Admin,
Requesting you to update my score to 452.

And.@everyone. What do you think the next cut off score is going to be ?

Omasken1

May 23, 2019
Hello guys. Being in this forum for the last two months. Though I have not made any comment, I've read almost all the ray of hope comments since I joined and shared via email my IELTS materials with individuals in the forum that requested. I appreciate you all for your comments. Learnt a lot from you all and was able to take intelligent decisions base on your comments. The golden ITA eventually came in last night. Don't lose hope if you are yet to get yours. If you need to improve your CRS, please do. God bless you all

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys. Being in this forum for the last two months. Though I have not made any comment, I've read almost all the ray of hope comments since I joined and shared via email my IELTS materials with individuals in the forum that requested. I appreciate you all for your comments. Learnt a lot from you all and was able to take intelligent decisions base on your comments. The golden ITA eventually came in last night. Don't lose hope if you are yet to get yours. If you need to improve your CRS, please do. God bless you all
Congratulations @Omasken1 ! Keep up the good work :)

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019

But are we sure that CES will give the recognition as pg degree

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys, thank you for your support, finally received an ITA after 1.5 years of wait.

Was waiting in the pool with 416, then jumped to 441 and finally 474.

I just cannot believe finally I received it, struggled alot but finally its done now.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, thank you for your support, finally received an ITA after 1.5 years of wait.

Was waiting in the pool with 416, then jumped to 441 and finally 474.

I just cannot believe finally I received it, struggled alot but finally its done now.
Congratulations, wish even CFA was counted as a degree! Hopefully I should be where you are in the next 1 year