Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Congratulations, wish even CFA was counted as a degree! Hopefully I should be where you are in the next 1 year
Unfortunately It is not counted, even I appeared for L3 this June and read on various forums that it wont be considered by WES.

Therefore enrolled for a bachelors with IGNOU.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Unfortunately It is not counted, even I appeared for L3 this June and read on various forums that it wont be considered by WES.

Therefore enrolled for a bachelors with IGNOU.
When did you graduate from IGNOU? I am planning to sign up with them for PG Diploma for a year so I can fall under two degrees. I have heard IGNOU can be a real pain while communicating with WES. When did you send your transcripts?

Reactions: Diler singh

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Refer to the previous replies, mostly the prediction is hovering around 458-459, provided same number of ITAs.
So there is no scope for us who are at 453??I max out my score with 2 years of experience and high IELTS score.I am 24 years old.Having master degree

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So there is no scope for us who are at 453??I max out my score with 2 years of experience and high IELTS score.I am 24 years old.Having master degree
You have ample amount of time, I am 27 without a masters thinking to do a PG diploma just to get enough points. Wait it out get the required work ex and your scores will increase automatically.

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
You have ample amount of time, I am 27 without a masters thinking to do a PG diploma just to get enough points. Wait it out get the required work ex and your scores will increase automatically.
Yes but it will take 1 more year,till what can I do??
Should we expect atleast in september??

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
In a dilemma at the moment. Entered the profile with score of 441, maxed out IELTS. Thinking of going for a program from IGNOU, but that would set me back by atleast one year and also don't know whether IGNOU does sent transcripts to WES (as per them they can, but people share different experiences). NOC code is 2171, so I don't want a scenario where I enrol for IGNOU program and then get an invite before completing the course either through the PNP (hopeful for OINP, considering my NOC code) or the normal way.

Decisions, decisions.. Any advice by any members? Oh I have just turned 25 three months back , by the way..

Dblessed

Jan 8, 2019
Even though, yes, the relatively minor increase in CSR score really is a GOOD thing, I agree with those that say it may not affect CSR score dramatically. At least, in August or September - EXCEPT it is increased again in the next few draws. That is a possibility, given precedence.

ITA 3350 - 470 to 465 CSR = 5 points decrease

ITA 3350 - 465 to 462 CSR = 3 points decrease

Now, inspite of increase of ITA to 3600 - 462 to 460 CSR = a mere 2 points decrease :(

At the risk of not sounding hyper hopeful :) , and from my non-expert-statistician point of view, it confirms:

1) That that spike to 470 CSR did build up loads of applicants with CSR 462 and lower( like we all know)

2) If the number of daily additions of applicants with CSR between 460 and 455 and below continues, there isn't likely to be a drop in CSR beyond 2 points per draw.

That is clear because ITA of 3350 and 3600 both only led to 2 point drops.

Exception is if there presently are more people between 462 and 460, and less people between 460 below - data that isn't readily available :( :)

Sad to see that tie-break rule applied for June 11th! That's just half of the month of June. That means we still have lots of people btw 462 and 460 to be cleared - plus newcomers in this category!

In essence, we could safely estimate an average (I dare say a minimum)of 2 point drop in CSR cut-off, for the next 3 or 4 draws.

Can't predict what, after the next program-specific draw. Hopefully, there'll be no break at that time, bcos of that draw.

Definitely can't predict what, after elections.

My hope though, in spite of the realities, is that ITA will again increase - very very soon!

We are special, highly intellectual and skilled people and all this anxiety and uncertainty isn't a fun ride :)

Congrats again, to all who made the recent cut - if they are still on this forum :)

But then, this EE process is standard and needed... Nevertheless, hoping we all soon achieve our dreams, one way or the other.

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Predictions for July 24th draw:

457-458 with 3600 ITAs

456-457 with 3700 ITAs

455-456 with 3900 ITAs

Let's see if CIC increases the ITA numbers further to 3700-3900. However, I have a hunch that the current number of 3600 ITAs will set to be continued for a few more draws. :)
They will hold at 3600for 3 months

Reactions: NikSharma01

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
In a dilemma at the moment. Entered the profile with score of 441, maxed out IELTS. Thinking of going for a program from IGNOU, but that would set me back by atleast one year and also don't know whether IGNOU does sent transcripts to WES (as per them they can, but people share different experiences). NOC code is 2171, so I don't want a scenario where I enrol for IGNOU program and then get an invite before completing the course either through the PNP (hopeful for OINP, considering my NOC code) or the normal way.

Decisions, decisions.. Any advice by any members? Oh I have just turned 25 three months back , by the way..
You are basically younger unmarried me. Everything same, good thing is you have age on your side. I suggest go for IGNOU take up a PG diploma course and apply, worst come worst it gets classified as 1 year college diploma which enables you for additional 30 points.

Its not like IGNOU will not send your transcripts just that they will take time. So you need to be patient. I feel you should sign up for a pg diploma.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Stay in Canada as a visitor unless you can secure another work permit or return to your home country. Either way you need to figure out how to boost your score further.
hey, i have a question, is it possible to stay in canada as a visitor when the work permit is expiring? i mean what would be the purpose of the visit etc? isnt it complicated to get an approval for visitor visa?

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Predictions for July 24th draw:

457-458 with 3600 ITAs

456-457 with 3700 ITAs

455-456 with 3900 ITAs

Let's see if CIC increases the ITA numbers further to 3700-3900. However, I have a hunch that the current number of 3600 ITAs will set to be continued for a few more draws. :)
It will be helpful with the current trend..if the CRS keeps decreasing by two points..this will reach by 454 in the August end. No need of B2b draws. It will be a grt sigh of relief.

Reactions: NikSharma01