+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Exactly!

He is considering all of the EOI's to be accepted. When there is a great chance that nearly 50% could have been declined by many individuals (especially the 450+ ones) because of the PNP restrictions.
Two of my posts including the one you quoted was just removed with reaso. "unnecessary comment"

No point man.. seems administrators here side with realityfacing guy..

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not trying to spread the negative but reality

do you really think the CRS will drop to 440 this year? it never reached to 470 in last year
Sure I'm bring realistic. This year has been different from the past years so I won't be doing that comparison with you. Now you need to stop giving members high blood pressure and face your reality

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
If I am not wrong each province has listed on how to get a possible NOI. The more popular provinces require a job offer or fluency in French. If you have a good grab over French you have good chances of getting invited to provinces like Nova Scotia.
Most people here don’t speak French I assume. It says provinces will send messages to potential candidates if they created profiles in express entry I guess it is just random or something.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Two of my posts including the one you quoted was just removed with reaso. "unnecessary comment"

No point man.. seems administrators here side with realityfacing guy..
Suggestion to you my friend, ignore and simply ‘block’ these negative folks. Your life will be eased.

Otherwise, as they have nothing to contribute to the society so far, they’ll keep on wasting our time. Senseless & vague posts, always!

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Most people here don’t speak French I assume. It says provinces will send messages to potential candidates if they created profiles in express entry I guess it is just random or something.
Not really, factors are very similar to that of how express entry factors are calculated except they have specific scores for certain NOC codes. If you meet the criteria you will get NOI.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Are we missing out on anything ?

until last year, scores above 455 were rare and unheard off unless someone had a Ph.D or below 30 with 3 years exp and Master's with 8777...

Especially since the last 4-5 months, the 460 score seems to be an easy one ..

Are we missing out on anything? Has anything changed?
As we calculated for last draw, per day addition of candidates of 451+ was about 240, and same was the case 4-5 months ago.
There might be a nominal increase in high scoring candidates, but it is almost same as it was 4-5 months ago
Clearly CRS is high due to 70 days accumulation created by 4 week gap till today on each position, this accumulation used to be 14 days when CRS was 450,451

Due to 4 week gap, we lost 3350 ITAs and today’s draw did the recovery of 250 ITAs hence recovery of 3100 ITAs is yet to be done which will take long time.
Once this recovery is done, u will see CRS will be dropped below 450 and u will find out that there is no influx of high scoring candidates :)

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Congratulations to those who got their ITAs today...more grace to you all and best of luck as u start processing your applications....wish u all success...@ punitsingh and @ nintinsharma, whats your next prediction for 24th July?

nj22

Jul 10, 2019
My work permit expires July 14. I have 451 points what are my options after expiration. Does anyone here knows?

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I
My work permit expires July 14. I have 451 points what are my options after expiration. Does anyone here knows?
If I were you, I would immediately contact an immigration lawyer and evaluate my options. Didn't you apply for extension?

Reactions: nj22

nj22

Jul 10, 2019
I

If I were you, I would immediately contact an immigration lawyer and evaluate my options. Didn't you apply for extension?
I currently have an open work permit. I was not able to apply for an extension based on the information I read online

abhi4001

Jun 8, 2018
I think the new draw will be around 457-458, as per my calculations. Just trying to be positive, may be I can be wrong. What you guys think about the cut off in the next draw??

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Stay in Canada as a visitor unless you can secure another work permit or return to your home country. Either way you need to figure out how to boost your score further.