+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
With these numbers I seriously feel I have no hope. My wife is hopeful though. Both of us are 27 and we are appearing for ielts this month end. Even if we get clb 10 we will be at 443 points. Both of us are working and can't leave our jobs. I have my CFA charter which I now feel is of no use as I don't see it being accepted by wes. No idea how to increase points. Seeing the pool increasing I feel really low.

I have no idea what to do next..

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
With these numbers I seriously feel I have no hope. My wife is hopeful though. Both of us are 27 and we are appearing for ielts this month end. Even if we get clb 10 we will be at 443 points. Both of us are working and can't leave our jobs. I have my CFA charter which I now feel is of no use as I don't see it being accepted by wes. No idea how to increase points. Seeing the pool increasing I feel really low.

Never lose hope bro.
Go for another degree, or last resort, whoever has a better score apply alone and list spouse as non accompanying.

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019

Have faith and get in the pool. Afterall in January this year CRS scores dropped to as low as 438 and it's very possible it will drop to 440 before the year is out. Don't listen/read what the naysayers say, they are not IRCC. Best of luck!

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019

Keep the hope alive

Reactions: Adityan92

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I thought having a spouse increases your crs, will get to know better only after we get ielts. Thanks for the kind words though :)

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
remember back to March-May, it took four months to lower the scores from 457 to 450 and don't forget federal skill draw will happen in September

ITA increase but CRS only drop 2 points (compare to 3 points last time with ITA 3350)
Yes the specific draw will happen this September but look up last year’s data it didn’t delay the regular draws!

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Have faith and get in the pool. Afterall in January this year CRS scores dropped to as low as 438 and it's very possible it will drop to 440 before the year is out. Don't listen/read what the naysayers say, they are not IRCC. Best of luck!
Hopefully scores drop more!

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Thank you.
Bu when would it be updated in my profile. Like by when would i get an invite message. Right now it still shows as submitted and my points are 468

Wait for 24 hours.
You're going to have to be patient because the process will teach you to be extremely patient.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What are the odds of getting provincial nomination if one never worked and studied in Canada?
If I am not wrong each province has listed on how to get a possible NOI. The more popular provinces require a job offer or fluency in French. If you have a good grab over French you have good chances of getting invited to provinces like Nova Scotia.

Rohanisha

May 2, 2019
Are we missing out on anything ?

until last year, scores above 455 were rare and unheard off unless someone had a Ph.D or below 30 with 3 years exp and Master's with 8777...

Especially since the last 4-5 months, the 460 score seems to be an easy one ..

Are we missing out on anything? Has anything changed?

Very true. It is scary now.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
It didn't delay but the Crs point raised by 4 even 3900 ITA
Ughhh...there was a 4 point increase I think? 440s are low scores and thus more candidates could achieve that. 450s are harder to get and If the draw is not delayed and no surge of applications how the CRS will go up? And how was that specific draw related to the CRS point increase ?Lmao