+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
:rolleyes: I entered pool in Feb 2019 with CRS more than 440. Improved my score 2 times and finally reached 460. When ever I improve my score , CIC will increase their cutoff above that. My birthday is coming on Aug 13th and hence need my ITA before that. :)
Don't worry, dear...You will get ITA before your birthday. :):)

There are some people that might be already waiting in the pool longer. even for years.

Personally, I don't think CIC purposely increase the cut off score. I think the reason why CRS cut off keep getting higher and higher is because the increasing number of high scorer entering the EE pool and a steady ITA number of only 3350/round.

Reactions: Ican2019

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
why there is no maintainence notice ? :eek:
i am waiting since 2017 august was at 383 then gap
then after 1.5 years was at 457 in may 2019
and draw was 470

now at 460 but no maintanence notice :(

waiting since 2017 for a golden ita :(

chiboy4761

Jun 26, 2019
Still not sure how to go about this.
Not everyone I know whos about uploading their document has 2 placeholders for education

I have 2 placeholders for education and the first one is for
1) Degrees/Certificate ( Required with the help sign)
2) Transcript (doesn't say required and no help sign)

so I uploaded my
1)2 years Pgd certificate from Canada and 4 years bachelor from back home, in Degree/certificate placeholder
2) I uploaded transcripts of my bachelors, Pgd, WES evaluation and IELTS certificate in the transcript folder

what do you guys think and is there anyone here who has experience getting 2 placeholder for education document upload post ITA

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
and draw was 470

Don't worry dear..I don't think there was a maintenance notice before the last draw of 26th June and I have seen notice without draw actually happened. So, I think maintenance notice doesn't always mean a draw will happen or vice versa. :):)

Reactions: chirkut

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Don't worry dear..I don't think there was a maintenance notice before the last draw of 26th June and I have seen notice without draw actually happened. So, I think maintenance notice doesn't always mean a draw will happen or vice versa. :):)
ok thanks

chiboy4761

Jun 26, 2019
For degree ~ just upload your degree all combined into 1 file

Transcript - just upload all your transcripts and I put my ielts into one file.

in checklist, It is two separate upload fields so yea
Just seeing this, thanks a lot for the reply. Please check below to see how i combined mine

chiboy4761

Jun 26, 2019
Maybe I am not aware of your full situation, but why 2 spots? Are you seeing the two sections post ITA?
And If I understand correctly, post everything in both the sections. There is no harm in providing additional information in Education section.
see my situation, but I have gotten a couple of good advice from folks already but I would still like to hear from you, information is key
I have 2 placeholders for education and the first one is for
1) Degrees/Certificate ( Required with the help sign)
2) Transcript (doesn't say required and no help sign)

so I uploaded my
1)2 years Pgd certificate from Canada and 4 years bachelor from back home, in Degree/certificate placeholder
2) I uploaded transcripts of my bachelors, Pgd, WES evaluation and IELTS certificate in the transcript folder

what do you guys think and is there anyone here who has experience getting 2 placeholders for education document upload post-ITA

Rohanisha

May 2, 2019
@Shaanoh

We are in the same boat brother. I was at 449, lost 5 pts. due to Birthday. Now have sent my master’s for revaluation through IQAS. Fingers crossed.

All the best to you.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
For degree ~ just upload your degree all combined into 1 file

Transcript - just upload all your transcripts and I put my ielts into one file.

in checklist, It is two separate upload fields so yea
I guess transcript is not required once u have wes evaluation report.
University sent transcript to Wes, and Wes provided me report, hence I don’t have transcripts, any issue in this?

Reactions: Mr_fabrizio

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
and draw was 470

I understand your pain and struggle.

We will hope for a draw to happen on July 10th issuing more number of ITAs thereby bringing cutoff down to atleast 458.

Let us be optimistic :)

Reactions: Dheana90

chiboy4761

Jun 26, 2019
I guess transcript is not required once u have wes evaluation report.
University sent transcript to Wes, and Wes provided me report, hence I don’t have transcripts, any issue in this?
the issue is that i have 2 separate placeholders

1 for degree/certificate and the other for transcript

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
the issue is that i have 2 separate placeholders

1 for degree/certificate and the other for transcript
Why are you worried?... even when you have been provided with 20 placeholders... the compulsory holders will be marked "required" ... once you do not see that, it simply means optional or only provide IF you have one..... ok? I guess you aren't expected to manufacture a document you don't ordinarily possess!... as a matter of fact, you may not have direct access to your transcript in a lot of countries.
Regards

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
@Shaanoh

We are in the same boat brother. I was at 449, lost 5 pts. due to Birthday. Now have sent my master’s for revaluation through IQAS. Fingers crossed.

All the best to you.
Its good to have a partner in this boat. But I would have loved to have none at all. Still the reality is what it is. Thanks bruv.

Good luck to you. Lets wait for the ECA then.

Cheers
Shan

Reactions: Rohanisha