+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

tonyzz

Apr 28, 2019
CRS 442 for one year, and will increase to 467 next year with two years working experience... Any hope?

hungta

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Just got my IELTS results and my score got up from 455 to 458. My work permit expires on August 16th, do you guys think I have any hope getting an ITA before that?

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Just got my IELTS results and my score got up from 455 to 458. My work permit expires on August 16th, do you guys think I have any hope getting an ITA before that?

We are in same boat, hopefully your ITA will be ready 24th of july..

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
70% chances you will get it on August 7th.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
BANK LETTER FORMAT

DATE:XXXXXXX

Balance Confirmation Certificate

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXXXXXXX resident of _______________ is a valued customer of our bank.

Our client Mr. XXXXXXXX has requested to issue a summary of his financial engagements with our bank.

Thus, we hereby declare the details of accounts that our client has with the bank:

Type of Account : _______________
Account Number : _______________
Date of Account Opening : _______________
Current Balance as on DATE : _______________
Total Balance : _______________

The total balance in the above said accounts as on today i.e., DATE XXXXXXX is INR XXXXXXXX (Ten Lakhs Rupees Only) which is equivalent to Canadian Dollars XXXXX in our account books at the conversion rate of INR 52 per CAD.

It is also certify that these funds are fully free of any liens, outstanding debts and/or encumbrances and are maintained and available for immediate transfer as of DATE XXXXXX.

This letter is being issued at the request of the account holder solely for the purpose of immigration.

Authorized Signatory

Branch Manager

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
BANK LETTER FORMAT

DATE:XXXXXXX

Balance Confirmation Certificate

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXXXXXXX resident of _______________ is a valued customer of our bank.

Our client Mr. XXXXXXXX has requested to issue a summary of his financial engagements with our bank.

Thus, we hereby declare the details of accounts that our client has with the bank:

Type of Account : _______________
Account Number : _______________
Date of Account Opening : _______________
Current Balance as on DATE : _______________
Total Balance : _______________

The total balance in the above said accounts as on today i.e., DATE XXXXXXX is INR XXXXXXXX (Ten Lakhs Rupees Only) which is equivalent to Canadian Dollars XXXXX in our account books at the conversion rate of INR 52 per CAD.

It is also certify that these funds are fully free of any liens, outstanding debts and/or encumbrances and are maintained and available for immediate transfer as of DATE XXXXXX.

This letter is being issued at the request of the account holder solely for the purpose of immigration.

Authorized Signatory

Branch Manager
I got my POF letters signed from the bank, it is converted into CAD but the specific line that these funds are not under lien is not written. But it seems that if the account is savings and FD, everyone is aware that these can be withdrawn at demand.

What should you suggest Nitin, should I get the letter revised?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I got my POF letters signed from the bank, it is converted into CAD but the specific line that these funds are not under lien is not written. But it seems that if the account is savings and FD, everyone is aware that these can be withdrawn at demand.

What should you suggest Nitin, should I get the letter revised?
Please get the revised letter. This letter is created based on instructions by CIC.