jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Honestly I don't think so. But draw size might increase in July.
Thanks a lot Angel, this is my second time in the pool, got my ITA en January with 463 but my app was cancelled due to to a PC i forgot to upload, i had a birthday in April so I´m hanging in there with 458

Reactions: Angel1113

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hey guys I just found out some good news:the program specific draw according to last year and 2017 didn’t cause a delay of 4 weeks in October and September . Only in May last year and this year the specific draw caused such damage to us, so it is highly possible that the draw will continue to happen till the end of this year and the points should steadily drop.

Melchett

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
16-07-2018
Thanks a lot Angel, this is my second time in the pool, got my ITA en January with 463 but my app was cancelled due to to a PC i forgot to upload, i had a birthday in April so I´m hanging in there with 458
I was at 456 when I received my ITA back in December 2017 when it was a very comfortable score. It's scary to see how the threshold has gone up lately... Rooting for you guys :)

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Should touch 458 by August end and clear it in early September if conditions remain exactly same
Might touch 458 on 7 th August if u r lucky.

Ok...thanks August ending and early September and early August is quiet confusing ....the difference in time is quiet worrisome ....

Dkshitij18

Jul 4, 2019
Hi All ,
Just came across this forum ..!
I am struck at 461 CRS ..!! It will drop score by Sept 5 points (bday) :-( any chances to convert before that.
Last ray of hope would be getting offer letter from current employer which I dnt want to :)

Melchett

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
16-07-2018
Hi All ,
Just came across this forum ..!
I am struck at 461 CRS ..!! It will drop score by Sept 5 points (bday) :-( any chances to convert before that.
Last ray of hope would be getting offer letter from current employer which I dnt want to :)
You will very likely be invited in the next draw since you're only one point below the current threshold. You got plenty of time as well, so I wouldn't be worried :)

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Oh my god , am on 458 does that mean I've to wait till Aug last week? :(
25% chances you will get it July 24th
70% chances on August 7th
100% chances on August 24th.
Don't worry. Good luck! :)

Reactions: Herlo

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Th
We all are hoping that ITA will be increased in the second half but not sure when. CIC is very unpredictable this year.
However, If the regular draws keep on happening without any interruption of special draws, possibility in September for you.
Thank you for reply.Hope they will increase ITA and I will get my invitation in August or September

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Pls seniors I have a question , it's really eating me up now. Let say in the process of processing a permanent residency visa then my wife gives birth to another baby,pls what will I do to include the baby? Cos I think with the way things are going another baby will come before visa arrives.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Pls seniors I have a question , it's really eating me up now. Let say in the process of processing a permanent residency visa then my wife gives birth to another baby,pls what will I do to include the baby? Cos I think with the way things are going another baby will come before visa arrives.
One suggestion would be to upgrade ur funds as per 3 members to be on safer side