Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
yea documents are fairly ready just medical and reference letters is remaining while rest all is done. timeline is good if i take this week then results by next week before 10th July but lets see ... i will wait
Hey, have you got your POF letters from your bank or are you waiting fot an ITA and will then get it? . I am pretty confused as to whether I should get my POF from banks or wait for ITA on July 10

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Hey, have you got your POF letters from your bank or are you waiting fot an ITA and will then get it? . I am pretty confused as to whether I should get my POF from banks or wait for ITA on July 10
i am having POF but with May date hence i will get new ones because if i get ITA in july or august those will be old. so after ita i will renew them.
Also, PCC i have with date of 1st May but i guess i should be fine because PCC is valid for six months or should I get the PCC done again ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
You can get the letters now if all other documentation is ready. So for example chances of your ITA on July 10 are really good. If you are confident you would be able to submit everything say within one week. Get the POF now. But if you think it will take you say 40-45 days to do the submission better to get POF closer to submission date.

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
does anyone have a format for gift deed?

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
i am having POF but with May date hence i will get new ones because if i get ITA in july or august those will be old. so after ita i will renew them.
Also, PCC i have with date of 1st May but i guess i should be fine because PCC is valid for six months or should I get the PCC done again ?
As long as the PCC is valid, you can submit it with your documents.

If the VO wants a fresh one, he will request it.

Reactions: sarak1812

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
You can get the letters now if all other documentation is ready. So for example chances of your ITA on July 10 are really good. If you are confident you would be able to submit everything say within one week. Get the POF now. But if you think it will take you say 40-45 days to do the submission better to get POF closer to submission date.
Do you have the formats in which the POF is to be signed by the bank. I mean how do I approach the bank and what do I say to them?

Is there a specific format for POF, which I need to get signed?

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hey there,

Documentation needs to be done for the things only which you've claimed points for. Just mention your current job details in the personal history column to keep your application updated![/QUOTE
Where to put details of baby, can someone please guide