+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
How true. I've always wondered why some people consider Canada as some backup plan for immigration to the US when, as per my understanding, they are two different countries? Does life in Canada substitute for life in the US or vice versa? What good will a Canadian PR do when a person's intention is to stay in the US? I can't imagine it helping in any way.
Uh, do you know Canadian and Mexican citizens can work in the US with job offers?

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Btw, if you don't mind or if you feel safe

Can you share how government install spyware on your phone and what kind of comments you said
how you know they will arrest you ?
I didn’t say they will arrest me. They will definitely have national security officers talk to me, which is usual for returning international students. Especially in my case, cuz I posted a bunch of anti communism stuff, I am pretty sure they know cuz this is the only thing they are good at. Plus Feom what the current president is doing and suggesting, China is likely going back to the political status of 1960s, where no foreign communications are made.

raj_k

Jul 8, 2019
Agreed. Everyone looks out for their own best interests and rightly so. I have no issue with someone outscoring me and having the right to apply before I do even if they’d rather be somewhere else or eventually decline the offer
Note that folks hardly apply to the Canadian PR with the intention of declining the offer. They probably find it a useful asset to acquire for themselves and something that'd be hopefully beneficial to themselves and even Canada in the long run. A significant number of folks still prefer Canada to the US and vice-versa

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Note that folks hardly apply to the Canadian PR with the intention of declining the offer. They probably find it a useful asset to acquire for themselves and something that'd be hopefully beneficial to themselves and even Canada in the long run. A significant number of folks still prefer Canada to the US and vice-versa
I would say 90% people would choose US over Canada if the immigration process is just as easy. White collar jobs in the US are paid almost twice as much due the weakness of Canadian dollars these years.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Hi All,

All the very best for tomorrow's draw .......

A quick question, I read something like "OINP TECH DRAWS" in the other threads..... is it something new or i was living under the rock???

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
I didn’t say they will arrest me. They will definitely have national security officers talk to me, which is usual for returning international students. Especially in my case, cuz I posted a bunch of anti communism stuff, I am pretty sure they know cuz this is the only thing they are good at. Plus Feom what the current president is doing and suggesting, China is likely going back to the political status of 1960s, where no foreign communications are made.
We have already seen the victory of Hong Kong people today, the death of extradition bill! Everything is just beginning! Believe me, if they totally return to 1960s, they are committing suicide. CCP needs USD to survive now and those red families can't allow Xi and Wang Qishan to mess up their business. Hainan Airlines and its branch companies are a perfect example of how much CCP needs the west. Plus with Kwok Miles, Steve Bannon and lots of talented and resourceful Chinese people working from the inside, the great wall will be down soon, Kwok Miles has set a goal for 2020 to bring down CCP. Next year we might see a new democratic China.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hey stay strong bro ~ Hong Kong is with you :)

Freedom of speech is the basic standard in civilization (not threatening or hate speech)

Try to max 456 in your case first ~ it is possible to be picked within this year
Hong Kong has won against CCP today, the death to extradition bill. Everything is just beginning and Canton is the next and then later the entirety of China. I am always jealous about the wealth and prosperity that people of Hong Kong has achieved, and believe me the gate to hell for CCP has already been opened. Everything is just beginning!

Reactions: a16107

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, there have been some changes to the OINP.. I think I was ineligible for the work experience as my experience wasn't in the last 5 years as per the requirement. As per the requirement it says, "Previously, an applicant’s work experience was assessed as of the date that an applicant received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario. From now on, the program officers will assess work experience as of the date of application. In effect, this will give more applicants a chance to obtain a coveted OINP nomination because they will have up to 45 additional days to accrue at least 12 months of full-time work experience, or equivalent part-time work experience."

Does this mean I can now claim my one year work experience that was gained between July 2014 and July 2015? This could be a blessing in disguise!! @NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma @Punitsingh

Nishreen

Apr 18, 2019
My score is 436. Any chances of score dropping this year?

WES has made a mistake in the report. It has evaluated 2 degrees but mentioned only one in the summary which is why I can’t claim points for 2 or more certificates.

I will be able to do it only when the report is rectified. Till then sitting with 436

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi All,

All the very best for tomorrow's draw .......

A quick question, I read something like "OINP TECH DRAWS" in the other threads..... is it something new or i was living under the rock???
The official word from OINP is introduction of a tech pilot program soon.. How soon? No information.. Criteria? No information..

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Why nobody is bothering about maintainence notice? Before draw today
The last draw showed that maintenance notice and draw don't go hand in hand, and Kenneth89 already answered this question for you..

Are you asking this again because you want to go to your other fake profile and respond on the question for spreading false information?

Last edited: