Melchett

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
16-07-2018
I lived here for 5+ years already, I’m more used to the environment and everything. Plus I have life, friends and work already built up here. Plus the quality of living and salaries in IT are way higher than that of Canada’s.
5 years, wow, that makes the easiness of being kicked out even worse! What good are the quality of life and salaries when you have to leave it all behind and have no security whatsoever...

I honestly hope you find a way to stay in the US and leave your Canadian spot to someone who actually wants to live here.

Reactions: abhiram.kumar

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
I don't think there's any corelation between maintenance notice and draw anymore ,last draw has already defined that
There was a short maintainence notice for sign in partner last time .
If you check ircc twitter on 25th June 1am IST this notice was displayed on Twitter as well as on CIC login page the next day

Ajib

Apr 27, 2019
Ohhhh... I get right!
Someone like me, I started on this same forum with 449...... den move to 451.... later to 455.... and den + valid job offer to 505!... you see it's been such a walk with God :)
Did so so many things to improve points.... remarked ielts.... abandoned iqas at a point and started all over with WES.... did a repeat ielts...meanwhile I have a PR application ongoing but the wait time is something else... 15-19 months!!
Omo iya

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
5 years, wow, that makes the easiness of being kicked out even worse! What good are the quality of life and salaries when you have to leave it all behind and have no security whatsoever...

I honestly hope you find a way to stay in the US and leave your Canadian spot to someone who actually wants to live here.
How true. I've always wondered why some people consider Canada as some backup plan for immigration to the US when, as per my understanding, they are two different countries? Does life in Canada substitute for life in the US or vice versa? What good will a Canadian PR do when a person's intention is to stay in the US? I can't imagine it helping in any way.

raj_k

Jul 8, 2019
I beg to disagree with your viewpoint. Everyone that qualifies should be afforded the privilege to migrate to Canada even if they prefer to be in the US. In this scenario she has no obligations to leave her Canadian dream for someone else simply because she is already in the US. The scarcity mentality is a not a levelheaded way of thinking.

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
I beg to disagree with your viewpoint. Everyone that qualifies should be afforded the privilege to migrate to Canada even if they prefer to be in the US. In this scenario she has no obligations to leave her Canadian dream for someone else simply because she is already in the US.
Agreed. Everyone looks out for their own best interests and rightly so. I have no issue with someone outscoring me and having the right to apply before I do even if they’d rather be somewhere else or eventually decline the offer

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi Everyone,

I have a question. I have completed 3 years of work in the same company. Out of these 3 years, for 3 months I was a trainee, before they offered me a permanent position, will these 3 months count? Should I put 3 years as my experience or wait for additional 3 months?

P.S. I was paid in cash for that time period.
If you can get provide reference letter for that 3 months of employment and it still falls under NOC A, O or B then yes. I mean to say if you were still carrying out those responsibilities then yes. Just be mindful that you might have to get a proof for that cash payment if asked by CIC.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I lived here for 5+ years already, I’m more used to the environment and everything. Plus I have life, friends and work already built up here. Plus the quality of living and salaries in IT are way higher than that of Canada’s.
Btw, if you don't mind or if you feel safe

Can you share how government install spyware on your phone and what kind of comments you said
how you know they will arrest you ?