+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
I don't really get you but correct me if I am wrong, are you trying to infer why would CIC bother on existing review required applications and they would rather hold the application for a longer time and reject the application at a later stage and concentrate on new ITA's ?
No, it was a general comment, not in particular with your case. If there are true legit backlogs like yours, that could be contributing to lower ITAs these days, is what I meant.

Reactions: djangoboy

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Following these ROH threads closely and hoping for the CRS to drop! Meanwhile, I gave my IELTS and got this score: L:8.5, R:8, S:8, W:6.5. I am really disappointed with the writing score. Should I go for an EOR? Please guide if the chances are good.

Reactions: Angel1113

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Following these ROH threads closely and hoping for the CRS to drop! Meanwhile, I gave my IELTS and got this score: L:8.5, R:8, S:8, W:6.5. I am really disappointed with the writing score. Should I go for an EOR? Please guide if the chances are good.
Yes go for remarking for sure.

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
If it is true backlogs, it is scary and could be contributing to the high cut offs these days. If catching up with current backlog itself can give their targeted immigrants for 2019, why would they even bother about increasing ITAs in next draws. I guess the target is not for ITAs but it's more on landed immigrants, correct? Not to impose negative thoughts, but just thinking loud myself.
I don't think so because I saw many people who got PR within 6-8 months

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Absolutely - even if it's just a gamble. Go for it.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I don't think so because I saw many people who got PR within 6-8 months
I think processing time depends on factor like visa office and other details like work experience and education history. Two of my friends who only had canadian education and experience and didn't need PCC from their home countries got their PR really fast. One in 51 days & other in 68 days.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Just go for it.
I also tried and in first attempt eor was not useful but in second attempt it paid off.

ShakthiH

Dec 12, 2018
If I have been working in Canada for more than a year on a closed work permit, can I choose 'Yes' for the below question?
8) Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
[FONT=Noto Sans, sans-serif]Some details-
1. I am working with the same company through which I received LMIA
2. I am on a closed work permit for another 8 months, an year has passed by already
3. My job is a permanent position, 40hrs/week and is not a contract
[/FONT]
4. LMIA had just 6 months validity and that has expired already. I believe this validity was only for me to apply for WP

The reason I ask this is because I would get points for my Canadian work experience as well as for the job offer if I can choose Yes for this. But I am a little confused because the LMIA itself has expired...

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
If there's an increase in ITAs,say 3750 this nxt week, what will be the CRS cut off?? Seniors ur contribution..

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
If I have been working in Canada for more than a year on a closed work permit, can I choose 'Yes' for the below question?
8) Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
[FONT=Noto Sans, sans-serif]Some details-
1. I am working with the same company through which I received LMIA
2. I am on a closed work permit for another 8 months, an year has passed by already
3. My job is a permanent position, 40hrs/week and is not a contract
[/FONT]
4. LMIA had just 6 months validity and that has expired already. I believe this validity was only for me to apply for WP

The reason I ask this is because I would get points for my Canadian work experience as well as for the job offer if I can choose Yes for this. But I am a little confused because the LMIA itself has expired...
You MUST obtain new LMIA for every work Permit application. The duration allowed before the LMIA expires is usually 6 months. Since a positive LMIA got you the present Permit.... I will choose YES to the question; was a positive LMIA issued for this job.
A valid offer talks specifically about your offer details both online & on paper. An employer must have provided these details through the Employer Portal (online).... same information which MUST be an exact data on your letter of employment (paper)
Hope you understand?

Last edited: