+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I never said that CRS won’t increase after 3 week gap, it will definitely shoot up.

Only thing I am saying is that both type of draws will remove exactly same no of candidates till 24th July, hence total no. Of candidates in pool will remain same
There is a difference between one week then three weeks and three weeks then one week the first cause the scores to drop low then shoot higher the later has the same effect of two week draw

Last edited:

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Finally, my Ontario PNP file has been reached to final stage and will be approved anytime now. Hopefully, I'll get the nomination and 600 additional points before the next draw happens i.e., July 10.

Good luck to everyone, hope you all get your ITA's soon. Be positive, always :)
This is such a great news! So happy about you. Please keep on providing ur predictions and well wishes to us once you get through soon.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
It normally takes 30-60 days for the whole application to be processed.

Here are the application stages: Submission >> Assessment >> Decision in Progress >> Approved
Hi Nitin, I have the same score as you do which is 450 single applicant and I want to try the PNP route as of now.

Please correct me with the stages if wrong.

At first I have to create an express entry profile and show interest in toronto ontario and then I would receive an NOI and then I should relevant documents wherein if everything seems to be ok, I will get nominated by the province of ontario or the desired one and from here on how long will the process take any idea. Could you please advice.

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Can any one share that post in which cic replied on Twitter like we can accomplish our spouse afterward.I show this post in ROH 120

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019

I completely agree that 3 week gap would take CRS to 465+

But, while looking at higher CRS ,We have to notice that accumulation of candidates from 455-460 would be drastically reduced from 84 days to 21 days due to clean up done by 1 week draw 21 days ago

In other words, one week draw will remove all accumulation since 1 May
So,
Case1:
1/3 week draw will have much higher CRS but with much lower accumulation of candidates from 455-460

Case:2
biweekly draw will have much lower CRS with much higher accumulation of candidates from 455-460

But both are just same thing considering the fact that in both scenarios(biweekly or 1/3 week), exactly equal no. Of candidates will be removed from pool in exactly same time duration

Hence both scenarios are just same , but CRS May look different

I mean to say that CRS score will look very different in both scenarios (biweekly or 1/3 week draw) but overall pool density will remain exactly same as in both scenarios equal no of candidates will be removed in equal duration

Case1:
Biweekly draw will show lower CRS but with higher Accumulation of candidates
Case2:
1/3 week draw will show higher CRS but wid much lower accumulation

But pool density remains exactly same in both cases

Although, in both scenarios same number of applicants will be invited, however, CRS is extensively variable in 1 & 3 weeks-gap situation as compared to the bi-weekly draws in which crs is being reduced steadily. Here, gap plays a crucial role! Due to which CRS can shoot-up back in the mid 460s range and may thereafter make the system highly vulnerable once again. So, this scenario is extremely unacceptable at the moment.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Nitin, I have the same score as you do which is 450 single applicant and I want to try the PNP route as of now.

Please correct me with the stages if wrong.

At first I have to create an express entry profile and show interest in toronto ontario and then I would receive an NOI and then I should relevant documents wherein if everything seems to be ok, I will get nominated by the province of ontario or the desired one and from here on how long will the process take any idea. Could you please advice.
See the steps below-

1. Create your EE profile in CIC account
2. Select ‘all province’ and show your interest that you’re open with any of the state in near future
3. Wait for PNP draws to happen
4. You’ll receive an email and message in your account if you get selected and got NOI.
5. Submit your application to state’s e-portal with all required docs and fees
6. Once your file is approved, you get additional 600 points in your EE profile
7. Wait for ITA

Please note your NOC should be in demand for that particular state and your CRS should meet their cut-off criteria. Hope this helps!

Philips49

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Thanks. When do u think there will be PNP draw next ? When was the last one ? QUOTE="13nitinsharma, post: 7976808, member: 240668"]See the steps below-

2. Select ‘all province’ and show your interest that you’re open with any of the state in near future
4. You’ll receive an email and message in your account if you get selected and got NOI.
7. Wait for ITA

Please note your NOC should be in demand for that particular state and your CRS should meet their cut-off criteria. Hope this helps![/QUOTE]
H

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
See the steps below-

7. Wait for ITA

Please note your NOC should be in demand for that particular state and your CRS should meet their cut-off criteria. Hope this helps!
Hi Nitin Sharma,

Thanks for your response.

3. When does PNP draws happen by the way and does it happen on a fortnight basis like every two weeks or something?
4. My points are 450 and what's the likelihood that I will receive an NOI
My NOC is 1111 which is in demand as of now, will it keep changing on a monthly basis or something, I mean the NOC requirements
5. How long will it take from submitting my documents until my file is approved (Say for example I have all required documents in hand and everything is as per CIC's requirements?
6. Once my file is approved I will get an ITA and after that how long is it going to take for my application to process.

Looking for your kind response and thanks in advance.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Nitin Sharma,

Thanks for your response.

3. When does PNP draws happen by the way and does it happen on a fortnight basis like every two weeks or something?
4. My points are 450 and what's the likelihood that I will receive an NOI
My NOC is 1111 which is in demand as of now, will it keep changing on a monthly basis or something, I mean the NOC requirements
5. How long will it take from submitting my documents until my file is approved (Say for example I have all required documents in hand and everything is as per CIC's requirements?
6. Once my file is approved I will get an ITA and after that how long is it going to take for my application to process.

Looking for your kind response and thanks in advance.
1. Every state has their own quota and requirements with targeted NOCs. There is no concrete timeline for PNP draws. The best way is to keep your EE profile upto date, you never know by when you’ll be selected.

2. NOC 1111 is in demand, you have higher chances of getting selected. That’s a plus point for you.

3. Processing time vary from state to state. For Ontario, its 30-60 days. Please refer to individual state’s website for more info.

4. CIC takes 6 months to process the application.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
1. Every state has their own quota and requirements with targeted NOCs. There is no concrete timeline for PNP draws. The best way is to keep your EE profile upto date, you never know by when you’ll be selected.

2. NOC 1111 is in demand, you have higher chances of getting selected. That’s a plus point for you.

3. Processing time vary from state to state. For Ontario, its 30-60 days. Please refer to individual state’s website for more info.

4. CIC takes 6 months to process the application.
Hi Nitin, I thank you again for the spontaneous response.

I have another question as well.

So it goes like this at first I create express entry profile and submit all provinces and the provinces which are interested will get back to me.
Then I get a notification of Interest at this stage I should have all relevant documents in hand and pay 1500$ and apply and after this I would get an ITA in upcoming draws, but my question is before I get the ITA does CIC verify all the documents before hand? so in that case does that mean if all my documents are perfect and all checks are completed by that respective province and only then I get an ITA. So in this case I have already met the eligibility requirements before ITA or will there be subsequent checks after receiving ITA as well.

Because as per my logic CIC verified that all documents are in order and only then issues an ITA to an individual is that right. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The reason for me asking all this is my current express entry application is still in process and it's taking quite long for CIC to make a decision on my profile as it is in review required stage as of now and it has been 330 days since I applied and I haven't heard ever since and I spoke to an agent and she said everything looks in order in my file but I have ordered GCMS notes and I am in review required for work experience and it has to be finally reviewed by an officer to further process the application. I have not fallen short of points though as per GCMS notes but he wait is killing me and there are also several other applicants waiting for quite a long time so I thought maybe I will try the PNP Route.

Please take the time to read and help me out in this difficult time and thanks in advance.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
@13nitinsharma ,

My notes section as below, is it something to worry.

NOTES; OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 234530198 REGARDING SELF DECLARED DUTIES WITH EXPLANATION AND EMAILS FROM EMPLOYER STATING REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION.

A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS MET
R76
: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76
: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-27 Primary Occupation: NOC 1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants

234530198 - Letter dated 2018-07-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job the description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

NOTE: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 234530198 REGARDING SELF DECLARED DUTIES WITH EXPLANATION AND EMAILS FROM EMPLOYER STATING REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION.

The letter confirms salary - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1year work experience.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma ,

My notes section as below, is it something to worry.

NOTES; OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 234530198 REGARDING SELF DECLARED DUTIES WITH EXPLANATION AND EMAILS FROM EMPLOYER STATING REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION.

A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS MET
R76
: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76
: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-27 Primary Occupation: NOC 1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants

234530198 - Letter dated 2018-07-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job the description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

NOTE: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 234530198 REGARDING SELF DECLARED DUTIES WITH EXPLANATION AND EMAILS FROM EMPLOYER STATING REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION.

The letter confirms salary - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1year work experience.
It seems you submitted self declared duties letter and emails proof that you were not able to submit the necessary documentation.

You should have proactively submitted your work documents again via CIC web form (after you see these GCMS notes) in order and try to submit the fresh reference letter with job duties, working hours, title, duration and other required details.

Your file is not in good condition currently. Proactively re-submit your work documents, see order below:

1. Job duties refrerence lettwr
2. Experience letter
3. Appointment letter
4. Three Salary Slips of every year
5. Account statement showing salary credit to your bank account
6. Tax documents - ITRs
7. Form 16s
8. Promotion/Salary Revision Letter (if any)

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
It seems you submitted self declared duties letter and emails proof that you were not able to submit the necessary documentation.

You should have proactively submitted your work documents again via CIC web form (after you see these GCMS notes) in order and try to submit the fresh reference letter with job duties, working hours, title, duration and other required details.

Your file is not in good condition currently. Proactively re-submit your work documents, see order below:

1. Job duties refrerence lettwr
2. Experience letter
3. Appointment letter
4. Three Salary Slips of every year
5. Account statement showing salary credit to your bank account
6. Tax documents - ITRs
7. Form 16s
8. Promotion/Salary Revision Letter (if any)
Hi Nitin,

I've submitted the following already.

1. Offer letter

2. Appointment letter

3. Jobs description on company letterhead (Thinking that since it is on a separate document and this wouldn't work I have submitted a self attested reference letter which is pending review by the officer)

4. Salary Slips for 16 months
5. Income tax returns
6. Self attested reference letter, (thinking that the above documents wouldn't work)
7. Decline email from HR stating it's impossible to provide an employee who is currently working in the organization.
8. Bonus letter.

To keep you informed my points have not fallen as well so is there something to worry and CIC has acknowledged my points also and I appear to meet all requirements and only A11.2 is in review required right now?

Please find gcms snapshot below for your reference.

https://ibb.co/2yVZyV2
https://ibb.co/SB5v1gC

Is it the waiting game as of now ?