+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Unfortunately, you will need to figure this on your own. You could tweet this to Minister of Finance and say bank officials and Zonal officer not giving you your reference letter and is a breach of rights, this might expedite.

Why is your Zonal Manager not giving you your reference letter?
+
Havent gone that much deep though.
But getting from colleague (from another branch manager ) will not work??

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
+
CIC will enquire about you on the contacts mentioned on letter head, so whatever mentioned on ur reference letter should be in knowledge of hr and approved by them

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Nope. This is for the next draw only. If we reach 462, 461 will be invited for sure on July, 10th.
I hope all 461 get cleared on 10 th July and CRS would be 460 or 461
However no use of predicting 10th July as we don’t know CRS of 26th June with tiebreaker

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
That's true. But when I said we need to clean 36 weeks to reach 461, I meant that to happen on Jun 26th, not July 10th. That's why I also think that 461 will receive a ITA for sure on July, 10th.

So when do u think 458 will get their thanks

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
So when do u think 458

However no use of predicting 10th July as we don’t know CRS of 26th June with tiebreaker
However no use of predicting 10th July as we don’t know CRS of 26th June with tiebreaker[/QUOT

When do u think the CRS score will drop to 458?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
When spouse IELTS gets expired while still in Express entry (no ITA yet), does it automatically reduce CRS in the profile? or do we have to manually update it in the express entry profile?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
+
Does your colleague (another brand manager) have the authority to issue such a letter? You are a bank manager, you should be able to answer this question on your own, can you issue such a letter to someone?

Anyway, a lot of private companies do trouble their employees while giving our reference letters, in such case, you can submit copies of your payslips, your offer letter, copy of ID card as proof of employment, if you were promoted to a Bank manager level, you must have been given a promotion letter which must have explained your responsibilities and pay and perks, that letter can also be used as proof of employment and experience and certifying your responsibilities as a bank manager.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
When will CRS drop to 458?
End of August or starting of September as per current situation which is quite negative:
1. High influx of about 303 (451+)candidates per day(this figure is based on data of very small duration, 9 days . So I think it would fall to 240 again)
2. No increase in ITA

Last edited:

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Does your colleague (another brand manager) have the authority to issue such a letter? You are a bank manager, you should be able to answer this question on your own, can you issue such a letter to someone?

Anyway, a lot of private companies do trouble their employees while giving our reference letters, in such case, you can submit copies of your payslips, your offer letter, copy of ID card as proof of employment, if you were promoted to a Bank manager level, you must have been given a promotion letter which must have explained your responsibilities and pay and perks, that letter can also be used as proof of employment and experience and certifying your responsibilities as a bank manager.
I can give letter as reference is just to verify the roles and responsibilities but to my subordinates. But to another branch manager i can, in my power ,but is it valid with ircc?

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
CIC will enquire about you on the contacts mentioned on letter head, so whatever mentioned on ur reference letter should be in knowledge of hr and approved by them
How will hr come in the picture when the contact information is of colleague? And not on letter head?

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
End of August or starting of September as per current situation which is quite negative:
1. High influx of about 303 (451+)candidates per day(this figure is based on data of very small duration, 9 days . So I think it would fall to 240 again)
2. No increase in ITA

Hahaha. ..wrong prediction bro