+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Dont be sarcastic , all thought any thing above 440/a great score last year and now its 460/above so the people between 440-460 are in great dilemma, they are genuine to doubt about the chances, u pundits were not able to foresee the April 15 th FSt draw which brought all this problem, we all thought like receiving ITA in the month of April, we we are still waiting so we will be worried , and their is a chance of PNP draw in another 2 months which may increase the wait time again so why shouldn't we be worried so we the candidates between 440-460 will be worried till we get ITA and we all know that if we didn't get its not end of the world and our life will go on , nothing for ourselves its for our kids and family we are looking for ITA
Wallah habibi no sarcasm :oops: I was just lightening the pressure everyone hold up here.

Reactions: nns14 and royalking

Flgd

Apr 19, 2019
lagos
NOC Code......
hello all, please advise... am on 453 but my profile will expire on Aug 7... should i withdraw that application now and create a new one.. am worried for tie breaking rule.... when do you think the scores will drop to 453

Flgd

Apr 19, 2019
lagos
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have a feeling there is a draw on wednesday 19th June :

Till yesterday
this message was seen for everyone
  • June 5, 2019 You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
and tie breaker was 6th June and draw on 12th June

This has changed to:

June 15, 2019 You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.

May be 5 days before the draw they calculated cutoff and will have a draw on 19th June ?

I am kind of noticing this happens before every next week draw if i am not wrong .. please correct my assumption if i am wrong

I just recalled it was 22may 2019 you do not have invitation to apply
and draw o 29th May tie breaker 23 may
not sure about this as my profile states the following as of today...
Have I been invited to apply?Help - Have I been invited to apply?
  • November 23, 2018 You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
PREDICTION FOR JUNE 19:

ITA’s : 3,350
CRS: 459-461

ITA’s: 3,500
CRS: 458-460

ITA’s: 3,750
CRS: 457-459

ITA’s: 3,900
CRS: 456-458

Important Note:
If CIC conducts draw on June 19, this will help in reducing the backlog created (in the range of 451-600) since May 1st draw. Not to forget, there will be approx 6K applications with 451 score & above by June 19.

So, please don't expect cut-off will reach to low score this time, but YES, this will reduce the burden of applications stuck since long. This draw will be a great sign to bring a change to upcoming draws with lower scores for sure. Good luck!

Last edited:

Borasantamora1

May 26, 2019
When choosing your NOC, your job duties/responsibilities in your experience letter should match up atleast 60-70% with NOC lead statement and duties/responsibilities,dear..I've read read some rejected application based on wrong NOC. SO, choose your NOC correctly based on your job duties.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: Dheana90

Priyasehgal22

Nov 13, 2016
PREDICTION FOR JUNE 19:

ITA’s : 3,350
CRS: 459-461

ITA’s: 3,500
CRS: 458-460

ITA’s: 3,750
CRS: 457-459

ITA’s: 3,900
CRS: 456-458

Important Note:
If CIC conducts draw on June 19, this will help in reducing the backlog created (in the range of 451-600) since Jan 30th draw. Not to forget, there will be approx 6K applications with 451 score & above by June 19.

So, please don't expect cut-off will reach to low score this time, but YES, this will reduce the burden of applications stuck since long. This draw will be a great sign to bring a change to upcoming draws with lower scores for sure. Good luck!
So, what would be your prediction if june 19 is a draw?
What would you say for june 26?
Any chances for 457?

Reactions: royalking

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
So, what would be your prediction if june 19 is a draw?
What would you say for june 26?
Any chances for 457?
No one can really say, because the composition of the pool in the ranges 451-460 and 460-470 is not known.
All we known is an estimation of profiles in 450+ range, and that should be somewhere around 6000.
It could be that most of the profiles are consolidated in 450-455 or 455-460. If it is indeed the case, there ll be a good chance that 457 ll make it this time, however if the density is higher in 460+ group, 457 just won't be good nuff this time.

Also it ll depend upon the number of ITA's issued. If they increase the number of ITA's your chances proportionally increase and vice versa (but a b2b draw and an increase in ITA's may not coincide with each other this time at least).

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Your predictions for 26th an 19th June are same for 3350 ITA, howcome?
Since May 1, application above 451 to 465 are not yet cleared, and the backlog keeps on adding so far.

To reiterate, CIC clears the top layer i.e., 3,350 applications on every draw. There will be already 6K applications with score 451 & above on June 19th. So please understand, there will not be any significant impact to low CRS score if draw happens this Wednesday. The only benefit is, backlog will be cleared to some extent and will help in lowering down CRS in upcoming draws for sure.

Hence, there are no much changes to prediction for June 19.

hove&B

May 30, 2019
Two things

1. Creating this new talking point of a B2B draw will give the regular trolls yet another chance to take swipes if it doesnt happen. Its no surprise they are yet to tell us what this particular maintenance notice is for. They will wait till Tuesday or Wednesday when its clear no draw will occur to say yes they said it 6 months ago.

2. The solution to the present state of things is not a B2B draw. This is because its always followed by a minimum of 3 weeks for the next draw to occur and we all know what that means.

If CIC are really interested in what is happening in the pool at the moment and want to make changes, the most logical thing is for them to increase ITA and i do not think they are bothered about that for now.

After all said and done, no one, I repeat no one knows what ( and when it ) will happen next. All we have is The Ray Of Hope.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
I am a little bit confused whether should i choose NOC 6221 or 3131 as i am a pharmacist working as a medical representative in a pharmaceutical company , any recommendations for that ?
This is what I did:

I went to 'Find My NOC' page
Searched for 'medical representative'
6221 came as a result
I looked under 'view all titles' and found 'pharmaceutical sales representative' as one of the included title.

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ViewAllTitles.aspx?val=6&val1=6221&ver=16

Now, I'm certain that 6221 is a proper sales NOC. So, in my view, you can't go wrong with this NOC. I have reveiwed 3131 and that's not a sales NOC and it's more for someone who prepares the formulation or works as a Pharmacist. I'm a B Pharm myself by qualification. So go with 6221 pls.

Last edited:

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Two things

1. Creating this new talking point of a B2B draw will give the regular trolls yet another chance to take swipes if it doesnt happen. Its no surprise they are yet to tell us what this particular maintenance noitce is for. They will wait till Tuesday or Wednesday when its clear no draw will occur to say yes they said it 6 months ago.

2. The solution to the present state of things is not a B2B draw. This is because its always followed by a minimum of 3 weeks for the next draw to occur and we all know what that means.

If CIC are really interested in what is happening in the pool at the moment and want to make changes, the most logical thing is for them to increase ITA and i do not think they are bothered about that for now.

After all said and done, no one, I repeat no one knows what ( and when it ) will happen next. All we have is The Ray Of Hope.
If you really believe in "Ray of Hope", then both of your points stand INVALID, I believe.

Everyone here in this forum are striving for their Canadian dream and the kind of struggle tagged with everyone is unique. So, nobody cares about the trolls first of all, and secondly, B2B draw will ease the backlog and definitely lower down the CRS score in upcoming draws.

I'm one of the LIVE example who never thought of getting an Ontario NOI with 450 score, stuck since Jan 30th draw. Everything has changed now and to many as well. So, Believe in yourself and trust in God, everything happens for a reason.

Be positive always and help others!

hove&B

May 30, 2019
If you really believe in "Ray of Hope", then both of your points stand INVALID, I believe.

Everyone here in this forum are striving for their Canadian dream and the kind of struggle tagged with everyone is unique. So, nobody cares about the trolls first of all, and secondly, B2B draw will ease the backlog and definitely lower down the CRS score in upcoming draws.

I'm one of the LIVE example who never thought of getting an Ontario NOI with 450 score, stuck since Jan 30th draw. Everything has changed now and to many as well. So, Believe in yourself and trust in God, everything happens for a reason.

Be positive always and help others!
My points cannot be invalid if you have conveniently ignored the effects of a 3 week gap after a B2B draw. I believe this was the whole premise of my message.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
My points cannot be invalid if you have conveniently ignored the effects of a 3 week gap after a B2B draw. I believe this was the whole premise of my message.
If draw happens this Wednesday, trust me, upcoming draws will be conducted on 14 days interval.

We've not crossed 6 months still, and majority of applicants are in the panic mode. It takes time to bring the change and CIC has better plans than what we think for the remaining year. So, like I said earlier, we should wait and watch the trend of conducting draws in June.

Change will definitely happen and don't be panic by previous draws. Have patience and be positive!