+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
i thought a draw on 26th june would bring the score to 462.
But now we are talking about a possible draw on 19th.! So are we still expecting 462? Doesnt it have to go below 460?

Reactions: EnthuChap

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
I think it's automated system... You just need to enter dates(years/months) of ur work history along with right NOC.... Since u have almost same duration in both NOC... Just keep current NOC as primary NOC
Thanks for your reply.
Could you pls tell me what exactly do you mean by automated system ?

Do you mean

I can very well opt for the 3+yrs work experience while filing in my EE profile and once I get picked up for ITA, I will have the option to elaborate our work experience wherein which I need to state either one as the primary and subsequently affix other NOCs experience as well .
Is that what your saying ?
Pls correct me if I have interpreted it wrongly.

(And yes as per your suggestion I will keep the current NOC as the primary.)

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Joint accounts can’t be used
Gift deed works, but account should be single not joint
Hi Punit ,

Not that i understand that the joint account I hold with my mother cannot be used for proof of funds, this will eventually mean that i need to open up a fresh bank account.

Assuming that I have done that today , and I transfer gift deeds in the form of cash and prove the sufficent funds ....will i still be in a state of risk since my bank account will be just 3 months old while i send my application for the EE.....

I heard that the avg time to assess the bank acc details must be atleast 6months .

Can you throw some light on that pls.
Thanks

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
1 point below, ie 461
Diff can’t be more than one as backlog is high
Do you reckon that therу are more than ~1750 people sitting with 461 points? Because if we roughly assume that the daily intake of 451+ applicants is let's say 250 (maybe less, maybe more), then difference between possible draw on June 19th and on June 26th would be 250 * 7 = 1750, which is half of a size of a draw.
We would have 1750 less 451+ people in the pool on 19th than on 26th and still CRS would drop only for 1 point?

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hi Punit ,

Not that i understand that the joint account I hold with my mother cannot be used for proof of funds, this will eventually mean that i need to open up a fresh bank account.

Assuming that I have done that today , and I transfer gift deeds in the form of cash and prove the sufficent funds ....will i still be in a state of risk since my bank account will be just 3 months old while i send my application for the EE.....

I heard that the avg time to assess the bank acc details must be atleast 6months .

Thanks
Now*
Hi Punit ,

Thanks
Now* that I understood that...

Sorry for the typo

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hi Punit ,

Thanks
I will file my EE profile by sept/ oct

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Your explanation regarding the reason of not bringing the dependents is based on what? Do you have any clarifications by IRCC supporting your claims?
It is based on what I have been advised by a lot of my friends who migrated to canada within last 3 years through EE. Most of Them were married.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Joint accounts can’t be used
Gift deed works, but account should be single not joint
Joint accounts can be used. The only condition is that the joint account holder be your spouse. For an unmarried individual, a sole account is mandatory.

Reactions: DrKT

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
If draw happens this Wednesday, trust me, upcoming draws will be conducted on 14 days interval.

We've not crossed 6 months still, and majority of applicants are in the panic mode. It takes time to bring the change and CIC has better plans than what we think for the remaining year. So, like I said earlier, we should wait and watch the trend of conducting draws in June.

Change will definitely happen and don't be panic by previous draws. Have patience and be positive!
Better version would be to see 3900 itas per draw. Now there's huge backlog and for this reason they issue 3350 itas each time. They will increase itas number sometime soon.

Reactions: EnthuChap

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
Could you pls tell me what exactly do you mean by automated system ?

Do you mean

I can very well opt for the 3+yrs work experience while filing in my EE profile and once I get picked up for ITA, I will have the option to elaborate our work experience wherein which I need to state either one as the primary and subsequently affix other NOCs experience as well .
Is that what your saying ?
Pls correct me if I have interpreted it wrongly.

(And yes as per your suggestion I will keep the current NOC as the primary.)
Automated system means there is no option to enter number of years for your work history... Only thing u will be able to enter is joining date and last date of your job in one particular NOC... And system automatically calculate your scores..i think it will be counted as 4 year n after ITA u will need to provide two different work reference letters... Also once u get ITA... Nothing can be changed in profile.. It gets locked...

Reactions: DrKT